The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's (KCL) Intercalation offer holders 2022/2023

Hi everyone,

Thought Id make this as there isn't one already.

I've gotten an offer for an iBSc in Anatomy at King's. Has anyone else?
Reply 1
hey there,

currently waiting to receive an offer from king's for english BA.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi i've also applied for King's anatomy, but i cant seem to login to my king's apply.. are you having the same problem? also what uni are you from?
Reply 3
Original post by brusselsprouts1
Hi i've also applied for King's anatomy, but i cant seem to login to my king's apply.. are you having the same problem? also what uni are you from?

Hey! I just tried to login and it worked fine for me, that's really annoying I hope you get it sorted :smile: I'm a 3rd year Medic at UoB what about you?
Original post by SellyOak21
Hey! I just tried to login and it worked fine for me, that's really annoying I hope you get it sorted :smile: I'm a 3rd year Medic at UoB what about you?

Hey thank you, talking to the IT dept now. I'm a third year medic also
I've got an offer for Women's Health from King's.

I'm struggling with sorting out accommodation at the moment to be honest. Are most people planning on living in halls rather than private accom?
Hi, I'm also doing women's health next year! did you manage to sort accom? I couldn't bring myself to commit to anything until I'd passed my exams!
Original post by Anonymous

I'm struggling with sorting out accommodation at the moment to be honest. Are most people planning on living in halls rather than private accom?
Have you all got your unconditional offers yet?
I’ve sent evidence on king’s apply about 20 times but they haven’t given my a reply yet and the deadline is next week.
Can I lose my place?
Reply 8
Original post by brusselsprouts1
Hey thank you, talking to the IT dept now. I'm a third year medic also

Hope you've managed to get it sorted! Haven't heard much word on extra info tho which is a bit worrying lol
Reply 9

I've found a girl on KCL flatmate finder and we've been looking for 2 beds around Guy's campus- it's a bit of a struggle tho ngl
Have you all got your unconditional offers yet?
I’ve sent evidence on king’s apply about 20 times but they haven’t given my a reply yet and the deadline is next week.
Can I lose my place?

I haven't gotten mine but I've sent my academic transcript off and done everything they've told me to. I honestly wouldn't worry if you've sent it that many times I'm sure they would've received at least 1 pahaha :smile: I think they're just being a bit slow w everything bc it's the first 'normal' year after covid so they're struggling a bit
Hi, I'm also doing the Anatomy iBSc. Just wondering have you received your timetable or heard back about the modules you picked? I selected the surgical sciences but have not heard back since submitting the personal statement they asked for.
Original post by SellyOak21
Hi everyone,

Thought Id make this as there isn't one already.

I've gotten an offer for an iBSc in Anatomy at King's. Has anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest