The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

accommodation at manchester met

i need to book my halls for manchester met and i would quite like an ensuite but also want a really lively halls that's like close to everything ive been told that cavendish is good but i dont think it hasensuites ive been looking at cambridge but i just dont know, plz help!!!!
Honestly, having had both in halls - the only advantage to en-suite is you don't have to wait to go to the toilet. Otherwise it's pretty much the same experience.

It's hard to know which halls will be lively because that depends on who lives there.

My personal advice would be to prioritise location of the halls, and the kitchen size.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by poppy_godwin
i need to book my halls for manchester met and i would quite like an ensuite but also want a really lively halls that's like close to everything ive been told that cavendish is good but i dont think it hasensuites ive been looking at cambridge but i just dont know, plz help!!!!

Hi!

I would recommend you contact our accommodation who should be able to give you some information on the lively halls! You can contact the team at [email protected]

Hope this helps!
Carly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending