The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

manchester accommodation

I got accepted into Manchester Met as my insurance so I didnt plan any accommodation and im stressed!
ive been trying every morning to book anything but it sells out instantly, is anybody else struggling or know anything I can do?
I just dont know what to do if I end up with no accommodation!!
HI, i'm in the same boat as you and rang the Uni and they advised that I come on here look for people in the same position to rent somewhere privately with a group of people,
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Hi @lilyhangout and @ajeffers1234
I hope you've had some luck finding accommodation since you posted this! If you're still struggling, it may be worth taking a look on Manchester Student Homes or sites such as Spare Room to see if there are any rooms available in private rented properties.
I hope this helps!
Chloe :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lilyhangout
I got accepted into Manchester Met as my insurance so I didnt plan any accommodation and im stressed!
ive been trying every morning to book anything but it sells out instantly, is anybody else struggling or know anything I can do?
I just dont know what to do if I end up with no accommodation!!

in the exact same position !! i'm considering commuting until I can get somewhere as they said they'd be places available in october

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending