The Student Room Group

Manchester met vs Cardiff met!

I can’t decide which one to apply to so does anyone have any opinions that will help me?

Which uni should I pick and why?
Reply 1
Course / subject?
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Course / subject?

Biomedical science!
Original post by mxria32
I can’t decide which one to apply to so does anyone have any opinions that will help me?

Hi @mxria32

It's great to hear that you're interested in studying at Manchester Met!

Have you visited both unis on their open days? That's usually a great way to help decide where to apply as you can get a feel for the campus and their facilities🙂 Another good way to compare the courses is to have a look at both uni websites and compare the modules, entry requirements and any accreditations the courses might have.

Choosing which uni to apply for can be difficult as there's so many to choose from. Sometimes it's nice to speak with current students to get their point of view. You can speak to Man Met students here (Cardiff Met will likely have similar functions, too) to ask them any questions relating to student life both at the uni and in Manchester.

I hope this helps!!

Chloe 🙂
Original post by mxria32

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in Cardiff Met!

Have you had a chance to visit Cardiff Met campus? If not, we will have an open day on Saturday 15th June and you will have a chance to attend the campus tour, accommodation tour, speak to the academics and attend course talk. You can book a place here: Open Days - Cardiff Metropolitan University - Study in Cardiff, Wales, UK. Should you have any questions, you can contact [email protected] and they will be able to assist you.

We would suggest you have a look at the course description and see if you are interested in Biomedical Science at Cardiff Met: BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science - Degree Course - Cardiff Metropolitan University. If you wish to speak to the programme director, please contact Sally Hicks via [email protected] and they will be able to discuss further with you.

Should you have any general enquiries, please contact us via [email protected].

Cardiff Met Admissions. 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending