The Student Room Group

URGENT HELP btec level 3 business unit 8 assig 2

I need urgent help with my coursework for business. It is due tomorrow :frown:. Can someone please help me explain how and what I need to do for D3

"Evaluate how well the recruitment and selection process complied with best practice, drawing reasoned conclusions as to how it will support your future career."
please thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
summarise your strengths and weaknesses as a candidate for the role you have applied for and how this can help you in the future so like if you improve body language when in the interview it shows you feel confident instead of fidgeting around. Also have a conclusion just summarising it even further.
Original post by Via30
summarise your strengths and weaknesses as a candidate for the role you have applied for and how this can help you in the future so like if you improve body language when in the interview it shows you feel confident instead of fidgeting around. Also have a conclusion just summarising it even further.

Thank you so much for your reply, I think I did this already. I just that don't get how I should evaluate how well the recruitment and selection process complied with best practice. The "complied with best practice" is confusing me the most.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymusie
Thank you so much for your reply, I think I did this already. I just that don't get how I should evaluate how well the recruitment and selection process complied with best practice. The "complied with best practice" is confusing me the most.

when i did my assignment i didn't focus on this part but i would say you could talk about how maybe having the best skills so possibly the ones you put as your weaknesses and how this would help you in recruitment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending