The Student Room Group

i'm so confused of whats going on between us

so there's this boy we've been talking for months now we got really close and he confessed his love to me
i wasn't not sure of my feelings but now i feel like i started to feel something too but he doesn't know that
but what happened yesterday made me rethink all over again so he's still friends with his ex, he told me i'm not really happy with being friends with her lately because she likes someone and she brings him up alot and its kind of annoying so i assumed he's jealous
and i got really hurt because why would he?
he said he's not and he only loves me and how could he get jealous when he's in love with me not her..
i don't know about that but i felt kind of betrayed and hurtt and now i'm not sure if he really is over her
and because of that i told him i'm not sure of whats going on between us but you do whatever you and i do whatever i do too
and now he's mad at me he said" you know that i love you, you just can't say that you do whatever you want with whoever cuz that will hurt me"
and now i'm really confused and i don't know what should i do
Reply 1
can you imagine hanging with him dating him kissing him doing couple stuff?
he loves you, i think he just hard for him to see his ex move on, even though he does not love her anymore, they did date, so seeing them move on can be hard. Trust me i've been through the same thing. I loved her but i did feel sad that my ex moved on but seeing my ex and being upset about it was not because i missed her or because i love her still, it was because its hard to see someone move on so fast.
Reply 3
Original post by 2886
can you imagine hanging with him dating him kissing him doing couple stuff?

i mean yeaah..
Reply 4
Original post by JaysonWman
he loves you, i think he just hard for him to see his ex move on, even though he does not love her anymore, they did date, so seeing them move on can be hard. Trust me i've been through the same thing. I loved her but i did feel sad that my ex moved on but seeing my ex and being upset about it was not because i missed her or because i love her still, it was because its hard to see someone move on so fast.

ugh i don't know its been a year since they broke up but maybe yeah i guess you have a point too
Original post by sophiaa z
so there's this boy we've been talking for months now we got really close and he confessed his love to me
i wasn't not sure of my feelings but now i feel like i started to feel something too but he doesn't know that
but what happened yesterday made me rethink all over again so he's still friends with his ex, he told me i'm not really happy with being friends with her lately because she likes someone and she brings him up alot and its kind of annoying so i assumed he's jealous
and i got really hurt because why would he?
he said he's not and he only loves me and how could he get jealous when he's in love with me not her..
i don't know about that but i felt kind of betrayed and hurtt and now i'm not sure if he really is over her
and because of that i told him i'm not sure of whats going on between us but you do whatever you and i do whatever i do too
and now he's mad at me he said" you know that i love you, you just can't say that you do whatever you want with whoever cuz that will hurt me"
and now i'm really confused and i don't know what should i do

heartbreak is one of those feelings i don't even want my enemies to face, i was heartbroken by the man i love so much , he was kind and every woman's dream man, he left me for someone else saying this relationship is over , i was daverstated and heartbroken because i so much love him , i was desperate i wanted him back, so i decided to go online and search for help when i came across this powerful spell caster who cast a return love spell for me and my lover who broke up with me came back to me within 48 hours, all thanks to him , if you want his help add him on WhatsApp 2348054681416 he is so powerful, you can email him : greatmutaba@ gmail. com
ugh i don't know its been a year since they broke up but maybe yeah i guess you have a point too

heartbreak is one of those feelings i don't even want my enemies to face, i was heartbroken by the man i love so much , he was kind and every woman's dream man, he left me for someone else saying this relationship is over , i was daverstated and heartbroken because i so much love him , i was desperate i wanted him back, so i decided to go online and search for help when i came across this powerful spell caster who cast a return love spell for me and my lover who broke up with me came back to me within 48 hours, all thanks to him , if you want his help add him on WhatsApp 2348054681416 he is so powerful, you can email him : greatmutaba@ gmail. com

well if thats the case, i say keep a close eye on him, or to just get rid of the stress dont deal with him lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending