The Student Room Group

Enlgish literature gcse

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aiz_ah05
well i guess it wasn't TT how'dit go anyway?

honestly im mad they reused a poem :/ at least bayonet charge is easy tho, i did emigree whatd u do?
kinda glad it wasnt the inspector for AIC tbh - hes not that interesting and doesnt develop much... eric was a good q. does anyone do love and realtionships poetry? what poem did u compare?
Original post by jennaa21
honestly im mad they reused a poem :/ at least bayonet charge is easy tho, i did emigree whatd u do?

yh i can't believe it was one of the basic war poems again! kinda annoyed byt i think it worked out okay..i compared it to exposure
Original post by kfcloud
kinda glad it wasnt the inspector for AIC tbh - hes not that interesting and doesnt develop much... eric was a good q. does anyone do love and realtionships poetry? what poem did u compare?

i was hoping for the inspector..i think i kinda messed up AIC essay about eric ..i should've chosen the theme
i was hoping for the inspector..i think i kinda messed up AIC essay about eric ..i should've chosen the theme

oh no! why do u think u messed it up? at least most people seem to have done theme from what ive seen, so hopefully us eric-ers will get uniqueness points?
yh i can't believe it was one of the basic war poems again! kinda annoyed byt i think it worked out okay..i compared it to exposure

i feel like aqa were trying to be nice but it backfired
Original post by kfcloud
oh no! why do u think u messed it up? at least most people seem to have done theme from what ive seen, so hopefully us eric-ers will get uniqueness points?

I saw the Eric question and almost swore. I knew one quote for him
Original post by jennaa21
i feel like aqa were trying to be nice but it backfired

LITERALLY it really did ..it's soo annoying ahh
Original post by thrivingfrog
I saw the Eric question and almost swore. I knew one quote for him

yeah me too I thought it would be the Inspector ..I was so confident about it..Then I saw Eric and i was like...shoot I only know about 2 quotes lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending