The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Univeristy of Bath accommodation

Hi I am currently applying for undergrad first year accommodation, and want to know what choice previous students got allocated (like your first choice, third choice etc?)
Original post by hollybee418
Hi I am currently applying for undergrad first year accommodation, and want to know what choice previous students got allocated (like your first choice, third choice etc?)

Hi there! My name is Leah and I am a final year chemical engineering student.

When I applied, I got my first choice and lived in Westwood. I would not read too much into what people were allocated in previous years as it varies year to year depending on the number of people applying to different accomodations. You can learn about the allocation procedure here. As you can see from the weblink, en-suite tends to always be oversubscribed and not everyone who applies for it is guaranteed to get it.

I know it can seem like a big decision but try not to worry too much. The experience you have in first year accomodation is much more dependent on the people that you live (which is just luck!) with rather than which accomodation block you are in.

If you have any questions, please let me know :smile:

Leah
Final Year Chemical Engineering
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest