Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you have a strange and nive recepie please post it here. As an example, I read this before:

get a bottle of vodka, put jelly babies inside it and put the bottle in the dishwasher. the jelly babies will melt and give a nice taste.

So just to make sure, it must be both interesting and tasty. "JD+coke" won't qualify. Thanks everyone, reps to the best ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    If you have a strange and nive recepie please post it here. As an example, I read this before:

get a bottle of vodka, put jelly babies inside it and put the bottle in the dishwasher. the jelly babies will melt and give a nice taste.

So just to make sure, it must be both interesting and tasty. "JD+coke" won't qualify. Thanks everyone, reps to the best ones.
    Strawberry daquiri and put banana in it too. Wow!

ReputationRep:
    my regular lovely drink is lipton ment green tea soo tastey .......and errmmm milk banana and an apple mix them and yummmy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    what is daquiri? I haven't heard of it.

ReputationRep:
    strawberry and daquiri is goooood... mmmmm

ReputationRep:
    hmm this is loosly related

At school one of the guys innocently put up his hand and ask to go to the look and went. Came back, nothing different appart from he was giggling - So anyway this other guy who people take the micky out of went to find his drink but couldn't searched the classroom and found it by his chair when he came back, opened it s(pilling the content I must add) then put it up to his mouth when the giggling one shouted STOP!

Everyone looked around, you can guess the recipe of that drink!

ReputationRep:
    Urine. Ha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    strawberry and daquiri is goooood... mmmmm
    sorry to go off post a minute but what happens if you dont get an offer by the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    sorry to go off post a minute but what happens if you dont get an offer by the end?
    i shoot myself...
    nah i dunno... am pretty stressed about it but trying to convince myself whatever happens happens...
    i'll either take a gap year and reapply... or hit london and try and be an actress (who am i kidding?!) i really don't know. tis all a bit scary!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    You get lots of rejections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    You get lots of rejections
    true... and let me tell you... seeing the rejections on my website is like funcity everytime... i dunno what i'm doing wrong! oh well...

ReputationRep:
    If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain....
    well anywho i love that drink even if its not weird!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    true... and let me tell you... seeing the rejections on my website is like funcity everytime... i dunno what i'm doing wrong! oh well...
    You probably haven't done anything wrong. There's loads of applicants for each course. There's always Extra!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    You probably haven't done anything wrong. There's loads of applicants for each course. There's always Extra!
    very true... bring it on!

ReputationRep:
    thats 2 proper replies I count in 14.
    edit -why is r.e.t.a.r.d censored? it's actually a word not just an insult...

ReputationRep:
    retάrd?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Mmm thirsty! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Snake bite GTI

equal parts cider and lager (you decide how equal they are) then a splash of blackcurrent squash. Top it off with (depending on how rat-arsed you intend to get) shots of vodka -

1 for a kick
    2 for fun
    3 for hilarity
    4 for drunken carnage

Drink fast for best results.

ReputationRep:
    What is daquiri? What kind of drink is it?
    Is it hard to find?

ReputationRep:
    another one I will try soon

get a large glass, put 2 shots of vodka in, some raspberries, and fill up with milk
    put in the blender and mix for 30 seconds

interesting to see what will happen...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.