The Student Room Group

Interesting and Tasty drinks

If you have a strange and nive recepie please post it here. As an example, I read this before:

get a bottle of vodka, put jelly babies inside it and put the bottle in the dishwasher. the jelly babies will melt and give a nice taste.

So just to make sure, it must be both interesting and tasty. "JD+coke" won't qualify. Thanks everyone, reps to the best ones.

Scroll to see replies

mik1w
If you have a strange and nive recepie please post it here. As an example, I read this before:

get a bottle of vodka, put jelly babies inside it and put the bottle in the dishwasher. the jelly babies will melt and give a nice taste.

So just to make sure, it must be both interesting and tasty. "JD+coke" won't qualify. Thanks everyone, reps to the best ones.

Strawberry daquiri and put banana in it too. Wow! :biggrin:
Reply 2
my regular lovely drink is lipton ment green tea soo tastey .......and errmmm milk banana and an apple mix them and yummmy
Reply 3
englishstudent

what is daquiri? I haven't heard of it.
Reply 4
strawberry and daquiri is goooood... mmmmm
Reply 5
hmm this is loosly related

At school one of the guys innocently put up his hand and ask to go to the look and went. Came back, nothing different appart from he was giggling - :s-smilie: So anyway this other guy who people take the micky out of went to find his drink but couldn't searched the classroom and found it by his chair when he came back, opened it s(pilling the content I must add) then put it up to his mouth when the giggling one shouted STOP!

Everyone looked around, you can guess the recipe of that drink!
Reply 6
Urine. Ha.
Reply 7
izzy_hattie
strawberry and daquiri is goooood... mmmmm

sorry to go off post a minute but what happens if you dont get an offer by the end?
Reply 8
historyhoney
sorry to go off post a minute but what happens if you dont get an offer by the end?

i shoot myself...
nah i dunno... am pretty stressed about it but trying to convince myself whatever happens happens...
i'll either take a gap year and reapply... or hit london and try and be an actress (who am i kidding?!) i really don't know. tis all a bit scary!
Reply 9
historyhoney

You get lots of rejections
Reply 10
juno_the
You get lots of rejections

true... and let me tell you... seeing the rejections on my website is like funcity everytime... i dunno what i'm doing wrong! oh well...
Reply 11
If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain.... :biggrin:
well anywho i love that drink even if its not weird!
Reply 12
izzy_hattie
true... and let me tell you... seeing the rejections on my website is like funcity everytime... i dunno what i'm doing wrong! oh well...

You probably haven't done anything wrong. There's loads of applicants for each course. There's always Extra!
Reply 13
juno_the
You probably haven't done anything wrong. There's loads of applicants for each course. There's always Extra!

very true... bring it on!
Reply 14
thats 2 proper replies I count in 14.
edit -why is r.e.t.a.r.d censored? it's actually a word not just an insult...
retάrd?
englishstudent

Mmm thirsty! :p: :smile:
Reply 17
Snake bite GTI :biggrin:

equal parts cider and lager (you decide how equal they are) then a splash of blackcurrent squash. Top it off with (depending on how rat-arsed you intend to get) shots of vodka -

1 for a kick
2 for fun
3 for hilarity
4 for drunken carnage

Drink fast for best results.
Reply 18
What is daquiri? What kind of drink is it?
Is it hard to find?
Reply 19
another one I will try soon

get a large glass, put 2 shots of vodka in, some raspberries, and fill up with milk
put in the blender and mix for 30 seconds

interesting to see what will happen...

Latest

Trending

Trending