The Student Room Group

AQA Biology Paper 3 essay help

Right so I'm doing an essay on the importance of DNA and my first paragraph is the role of DNA in transcription and translation. My paragraph for it has already took up a whole page and that isn't very efficient in terms of time. My question is, how do I condense it? Should I only talk about the role of DNA in transcription and leave it at that, or do I talk about both?
A reply would be much appreciated!! Thankyou!
Reply 1
If it was me I would probably do a paragraph on the process of transcription, and then because you have to talk about the importance of DNA you could link that to how the mRNA is then used in translation to ensure that an amino acid sequence is created? I dont know if that helps??
Reply 2
Original post by pn13
If it was me I would probably do a paragraph on the process of transcription, and then because you have to talk about the importance of DNA you could link that to how the mRNA is then used in translation to ensure that an amino acid sequence is created? I dont know if that helps??

Omg thank you sm for replying!! And yeah I was thinking about doing that but was unsure whether I should go for that route!! I feel more assured now, thank you! Gosh biology paper 3 is tomorrow and I wasn't feeling much confident when answering questions in paper 1 and 2 so I have to try my best to get the lost marks in paper 3 esp the essay question 😭😭
Reply 3
Are you AQA isn’t it on Friday?
Reply 4
Original post by pn13
Are you AQA isn’t it on Friday?

oh **** i meant friday!! tomorrow is chemistry! 😭

Quick Reply

Latest