The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy at the University of Winchester

Hi,

I have an unconditional place at the university of Winchester to study physiotherapy in September. I was just wondering if there are any current or past UoW physio students who can answer a few questions? Such as what can I expect the contact hours/ timetable to be like in first year. How have you found the course and is there anything I can or should be doing now to prepare/make life easier - such as getting more familiar with anatomy and physiology?

Thanks!!
Reply 1
Original post by cm2022
Hi,

I have an unconditional place at the university of Winchester to study physiotherapy in September. I was just wondering if there are any current or past UoW physio students who can answer a few questions? Such as what can I expect the contact hours/ timetable to be like in first year. How have you found the course and is there anything I can or should be doing now to prepare/make life easier - such as getting more familiar with anatomy and physiology?

Thanks!!

You got an unconditional! Wow! What grades did you actually get? Do you have any idea what other people ended up getting who are on the course? I’m half way through my exams and they are going so badly..I need some hope that I may still get in.
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending