The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:wtf?: :rofl:
Reply 3541

Look at him - I just want to shake him and go "smile damnit! You are not Heero Yuy!!" :rant:

EDIT:

Lockon is much better - has a better code name (Lockon Stratos!!) and is Irish to boot! :rofl:
Reply 3542
Played fable 2 for another almost four hours.

Cara, I was just wondering if I were to start a new game and then save, it'd automatically save in the second slot right?

I've read you can have up to six save games

:puppyeyes:
Reply 3543
Yeah it save in the 2nd slot - we've got 3 different games saved so far......mine, my brothers and my sisters :yep:

EDIT: Ok I'm off to bed.......really dont want to go to work tomorrow, not feeling 100% but its more trouble than its worth to call in sick :s-smilie:

:ciao: :hugs:
Reply 3544
caraniel
Yeah it save in the 2nd slot - we've got 3 different games saved so far......mine, my brothers and my sisters :yep:

:ciao: :hugs:

:ciao:

Thinking of having two other games- one as the female :giggle: and one as an evil bastard. For that game I will call myself vin :colone:
Reply 3545
:puppyeyes:

night cara:hugs:
night cara :hugs:

:laugh: Tru
Reply 3547
Or I might call my dog Vin- so she can be my bitch
:teeth:
Reply 3549
:yeah:

I named the fable dog after my RL dog.

But my dog is a black lab and I can't get that in the game :sad:
Reply 3550
:zomg:
:hahaha:

im so desperate to watch more Toradora that im gonna start to read the manga :o: :smile:
Reply 3552
:hahaha:
:hmmm: well at least im not someones biatch :hahaha:
Reply 3554
and:lolwut:
:getmecoat:
Reply 3556
time for bed:s:
goodnight vin :hugs:
theres a ******* beeping noise under the stairs, i had a check no idea what the hell was beeping in it :argh: and i dont wanna leave the door open for too long cos its so bloody loud once its opened and dont want to wake anyone up :s-smilie:
bloody spare smoke alarm

:goodnight:

Latest