The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've once again put pointless animations on the first slide of one of my presentations! This time it's for Internet Security so it has a Virus sneaking up on a computer, a security guard coming down and going "stop" and then the virus being obliterated XD It took like half an hour 'cause I kept changing how the virus died and the overall idea (initially I wanted the virus to continually fly out but I couldn't get the repeat to work correctly)
Reply 4361
Reply 4362
LastLordofTime
I've once again put pointless animations on the first slide of one of my presentations! This time it's for Internet Security so it has a Virus sneaking up on a computer, a security guard coming down and going "stop" and then the virus being obliterated XD It took like half an hour 'cause I kept changing how the virus died and the overall idea (initially I wanted the virus to continually fly out but I couldn't get the repeat to work correctly)

For one presentation at secondary school, instead of just ending I had a "the end" slide.

Only it didn't say the end, it was just a whole page of Mr T punching a shark

Edit: this is where I got the pic from. It basically looked like this without music :p:

http://mrtshark.ytmnd.com/
Reply 4363
LastLordofTime

That sounds hilarious? :laughing:

Presumably your course uses presentations as a way to demonstrate what you've learnt?
One time I had an ending slide that was "goodbye" in loads of different languages :giggle:
Reply 4365
This is the best presentation I've seen:

http://www.fakepilot.com/work/tokyo/

:biggrin:
Matisse
That sounds hilarious? :laughing:

Presumably your course uses presentations as a way to demonstrate what you've learnt?

We've finished the exam-based part of Computing now, so the teacher gave everyone chapters from the book and we made presentations to revise XD
Reply 4367
LastLordofTime
We've finished the exam-based part of Computing now, so the teacher gave everyone chapters from the book and we made presentations to revise XD

I remember doing that in my computing lesson, mine was fairly straight forward and had a few tsr smilies in it, but one guy put pics of some woman in bewtween the slides:giggle:then a quiz at the end half of which was about her:rofl:
Reply 4368
So, do you present in front of the class and the tutors? Is an interesting way to revise either way. :yep:
Reply 4369
:hello:
Reply 4370
Cooro
:hello:

:surprise:
Reply 4371
vin
:surprise:

:h: Hi Vin-kun :hugs:
Reply 4372
perves :teeth:
Reply 4373
Truered
perves :teeth:

Tis the surprise smiley, Tru, not the other one :rolleyes:
Reply 4374
meh
Reply 4375
:dry:
Reply 4376
Cooro
:h: Hi Vin-kun :hugs:

:hugs:

yeah tru its not the lolicon smiley or the lets take upskirt pics of lcky star characters ones:hmmm:
Reply 4377
:shh:
Finding Re: Cutie Honey downloads for next month's reviews has proved difficult... they're out there, but not on many sites at all unless you're happy with rmvb files (or wmv, one site had them in that format for some bizarre reason).
Reply 4379
:console:

Poor smelly AJ

Latest