The Student Room Group

Official: Anglia Ruskin University A100 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone else get the pre-interview briefing email earlier? There's apparently 504 interviews this year (if anyone was wondering)
Original post by Infinxty09
Did anyone else get the pre-interview briefing email earlier? There's apparently 504 interviews this year (if anyone was wondering)

Does it say whether they’re giving out more interviews?
Original post by badgal9
Does it say whether they’re giving out more interviews?

It doesn't saya nything about that. But reading on here I would presume they are, cause the second set of jan dates haven't even been mentioned yet
Original post by h0l12345
are you a grad?

No School Leaver x
Original post by qaa
What dates were u given

Jan dates, 6th 9th 11th 13th (it was just 6th and 9th earlier today, but they have now released 11th and 13th in the system.
Best
(edited 1 year ago)
are you a grad/ school leaver

School leaver Xx
Got an interview via email and portal 2700 B1
Any grads got interviews with lower than 2720? Think I saw 2720 as lowest so far from grad? X
They said they will interview 504 students and 36 students a day. Which means there will be 14 interview dates
Original post by shubsy
They said they will interview 504 students and 36 students a day. Which means there will be 14 interview dates

How many dates have been given out so far?
Original post by Ayyaaax
How many dates have been given out so far?

at least a week maybe there were interviews on the 1st and mine is on the 9th i saw intervews on the 5th 6th and 3rd if i remember correctly
Any grads got interviews with lower than 2720? Think I saw 2720 as lowest so far from grad? X

hey, I've only seen 2760 as the lowest for grads
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 392
my portal says "document created" and idk what that means
Original post by badgal9
hey, I've only seen 2760 as the lowest for grads

Oh well that’s not ideal lol - as if it’s going to jump another 50 from last year ?!
theres still dates so idk
Oh well that’s not ideal lol - as if it’s going to jump another 50 from last year ?!
Reply 395
Original post by badgal9
theres still dates so idk

I've got 2610 and I'm a grad but from Essex. Since it says document created, that might mean I'll get an interview sometime tomorrow.
Original post by Tejr
I've got 2610 and I'm a grad but from Essex. Since it says document created, that might mean I'll get an interview sometime tomorrow.

Ah fair - good luck to you!!
Reply 397
Ah fair - good luck to you!!

Thank you! Not entirely sure if it's an interview but gonna stay optimistic and so should you.
Reply 398
Anyone who has received an interview for ARU, where are you finding the best source of interview questions to prep for?

I was invited to interview as a grad from England, 2800 B2 UCAT and 2:1 Biomed. Good luck to everyone
Reply 399
Original post by honay
Anyone who has received an interview for ARU, where are you finding the best source of interview questions to prep for?

I was invited to interview as a grad from England, 2800 B2 UCAT and 2:1 Biomed. Good luck to everyone

Good luck with your interview.

This thread is useful and the 2022 interview thread too.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7269207

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending