The Student Room Group

Official: Anglia Ruskin University A100 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
(Original post by abilaw)i think you should be fine but i’m not sure so maybe call the uni and check? Feel like it should be fine tho if they were pre interview rejections

Thanks! I called and they said it was fine to apply again because I had pre-interview rejections. Now the wait for interviews begins :s-smilie:
Original post by anjx17
(Original post by abilaw)i think you should be fine but i’m not sure so maybe call the uni and check? Feel like it should be fine tho if they were pre interview rejections

Thanks! I called and they said it was fine to apply again because I had pre-interview rejections. Now the wait for interviews begins :s-smilie:

best of luck!
Original post by donya.karimi
i got 2660 and graduate too, where you applying?

Keele, aru, kmms and Worcester. How about u?
Need advice asap - got 2610 b2 which was the exact cutoff for east of Anglia where I’m from.

I’m also a contextual applicant.

Would ARU be too risky for me?
Does anyone know if being contextual/ meeting WP requirements lowers the ucat cut off?
Idk sorry it doesnt mention it on the website so I'd assume no but im not an expert i applied this year also
Original post by Ayyaaax
Does anyone know if being contextual/ meeting WP requirements lowers the ucat cut off?
Hey, when are interviews expected?? Thanks.
Original post by ST_786
Hey, when are interviews expected?? Thanks.

Website has dates for December and January
When do you think we'll find out if we get 1?

Original post by abilaw
Website has dates for December and January
Original post by Riley123456
When do you think we'll find out if we get 1?

Probably mid/late November for December interviews and and then November/December for he January interviews. Only December and January dates mean that the process should be pretty quick I think
ty

Original post by abilaw
Probably mid/late November for December interviews and and then November/December for he January interviews. Only December and January dates mean that the process should be pretty quick I think
ty

No problem :smile:
anyone know if theyve explicitly stated whether interviews will be online/in-person?
Original post by _kiiara_
anyone know if theyve explicitly stated whether interviews will be online/in-person?

The screenshot I posted before says that they’re going to be on the Chelmsford campus
how are you guys preparing for interviews (I realise this isn't an interview forum, but do you know where I can find useful info). thank you
Hi guys, have you received an email asking you to upload your academic transcripts
No sorry the last I heard from them was submitting my WAMS evidence.
Original post by badgal9
Hi guys, have you received an email asking you to upload your academic transcripts
okay, last year around these times they wanted evidence and this time they haven't so was worried
No sorry the last I heard from them was submitting my WAMS evidence.
Original post by badgal9

not yet, have you?
Ahhh okay, do you know when they sent interviews out last year?

Original post by badgal9
okay, last year around these times they wanted evidence and this time they haven't so was worried

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending