The Student Room Group

Official: Anglia Ruskin University A100 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awtumn23
Are they deffo doing offers next week too? Has anyone asked

My guess is there are more to come. If you look at pre covid aru threads , offers came out gradually over the course of like 5 r 6 days. So unless they do a repeat of last year where there was like 300 people on a waiting list, there should be more (hopefully)
Original post by StudentP2020
Do you guys reckon the majority, if not all, of the gap year student offers have been handed out today?

I'm a gap year applicant and now I'm just scared. Big well done to everyone who got the offers up until now though - your efforts have been rewarded
Reply 982
i called earlier and they said they would try and get all offers done today and if they're not able to then they'll head into next week. idk if they managed to get all the offers done today or not
Original post by smeve
i called earlier and they said they would try and get all offers done today and if they're not able to then they'll head into next week. idk if they managed to get all the offers done today or not

Omg this is concerning now😰😰
I hope they are not done today
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Worriermum

Omg same… I’m
anxiously waiting for my son to hear 🙈
Original post by smeve

That's strange I also called and they said they aim to get all outcomes by next week Friday.
Original post by gogoiyoi598
That's strange I also called and they said they aim to get all outcomes by next week Friday.

'Outcomes' includes both waitlisted and rejections, so i guess monday is our last hope for an offer or we're toast guys :biggrin:
Original post by smeve

That’s not fully correct I don’t think. I called earlier and they said that offers will be sent out over next week as well.
yeah there doesn't seem to have been many offers sent out and I really don't think they could get them all out over 3 days

Exactly! This is what I was told today.
Original post by smeve

THANK YOU!! Though i doubt they would be done with ALL offers in a day
Original post by Medic2022
Exactly! This is what I was told today.

I hate to be that guy, but like i said earlier, 'outcomes' could literally mean anything. Also, they aim to send all outcomes 'by friday' , but in reality they could be done 'by wednesday'- it's just a target time frame.
Original post by BigChunguz
I hate to be that guy, but like i said earlier, 'outcomes' could literally mean anything. Also, they aim to send all outcomes 'by friday' , but in reality they could be done 'by wednesday'- it's just a target time frame.

Sorry, I forgot to specify, when I called I asked specifically when offers are being sent out and I was told by the end of next week. Either way, we all have to just hang in there and not lose hope until we receive an outcome!
Original post by BigChunguz

As others said here, the ARU Med School admin said the offers would be sent by next Friday! They were consistent in their statements over the past few days. They are human, they can be fast as well as slow!
Congrats🎉
Did the status change aswell for you or did they just give offer

I first found out from an email from UCAS but the day after i got an ARU email and the status changed
Sorry, I forgot to specify, when I called I asked specifically when offers are being sent out and I was told by the end of next week. Either way, we all have to just hang in there and not lose hope until we receive an outcome!

Makes sense, thanks for clarifying. Lets hope there's more to come

I wouldn’t be too concerned
1) They may not be finished offering
2) Even if they have being on the waitlist doesn’t necessarily mean no offer people got offers from waitlists last year I believe and with less TAGs who knows what will happen
3) I don’t know where you are with other universities but this was my first offer after 5 rejections (4 last year and 1 this year) so there’s every chance another university will give a place
Is there an offer holders thread? :smile:
Hey me too and I got an offer yesterday afternoon
Original post by luigis
Is there an offer holders thread? :smile:

Please do share if you find one! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending