The Student Room Group

Official: Anglia Ruskin University A100 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

@Hannah35073 i got the joining email this morning btw, so there's no confirmation emails back about the dbs or the oh
(edited 8 months ago)
oh nice, where's your son staying if you don't mind me asking? on the information about my roommates, it says they are all moving in on the 6th, i haven't picked mine yet but i assume i'll just go along with the same
Reply 1382
Original post by kingda100
oh nice, where's your son staying if you don't mind me asking? on the information about my roommates, it says they are all moving in on the 6th, i haven't picked mine yet but i assume i'll just go along with the same

how do you see the bit about what your roommates are doing. i cant find it again
Original post by Josh32
how do you see the bit about what your roommates are doing. i cant find it again

i don't know how to see it after you've applied, this was as i was first applying for a room
How many holidays so we get. Like summer, Easter and Christmas. I checked online but it keeps saying different stuff
Original post by cookiecutter07
How many holidays so we get. Like summer, Easter and Christmas. I checked online but it keeps saying different stuff

Should be 3 weeks for Christmas and 2 for Easter, then you'll have reading weeks before exams. After that, you start summer vacation.

Edit: You might have a reading week before mock SBA
(edited 8 months ago)
Does anyone know when the course starts for Medical Science?
Thanks
Has anyone managed to access their timetable?
Hi, did anyone here apply through clearing? Did you have to add it on UCAS as well, or was the application just on their website they send through email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending