The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Regarding application status

Hii, I've been trying to contact university. I have called, mailed and I also tried live chat but nothing helped. I want to know status of my application for bsc architectural technology. Thank you.
Original post by rajv_c
Hii, I've been trying to contact university. I have called, mailed and I also tried live chat but nothing helped. I want to know status of my application for bsc architectural technology. Thank you.

Universities are under a strict embargo at the moment while they process results.

You should be able to see your status on UCAS after 8:15am on the 18
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by rajv_c

Hi @rajv_c,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for CAS and not hearing back.

Since it's been some time, have you heard any news from the university? How long has it been since you tried Live Chat?

There is the option to call and see if you're able to get through and speak to a member of staff. However, standard rates apply and you may need to wait on the line depending on how busy it is at the moment. If would like information on this, let me know.

In the meantime, take a read of 'Information Related to CAS'.

Veronica
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest