The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Delay in obtaining CAS from KCL

I am an international student and I had received a message via the Kings apply portal almost 3 weeks ago, saying that my CAS was in progress. I have messaged them twice this week about any updates on my CAS but they havent responded yet. I dont know if there is anything wrong with my portal. Is there anyone who is in a similar situation like me because now Im getting really worried as my arrival date is only 3 weeks away and I havent been able to apply for a visa yet.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi there, I am an international student going to uni in London this September too (not Kcl) and I am having the same issue with my CAS, they are taking too long to process everything and it's been difficult trying to communicate with them.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by hiyazzz
I am an international student and I had received a message via the Kings apply portal almost 3 weeks ago, saying that my CAS was in progress. I have messaged them twice this week about any updates on my CAS but they havent responded yet. I dont know if there is anything wrong with my portal. Is there anyone who is in a similar situation like me because now Im getting really worried as my arrival date is only 3 weeks away and I havent been able to apply for a visa yet.

Hi, how did you deal with then? I have a same issue as I sent messages through portal two months ago, and I still have not received any response.

Quick Reply

Latest