The Student Room Group

Immigration Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2022

Anybody applied for Immigration Enforcement Officer in the 2022 campaigns been offered start dates yet?
Original post by MrA999
Anybody applied for Immigration Enforcement Officer in the 2022 campaigns been offered start dates yet?

Hey! I’ve only been told successful at interview.. awaiting everything else currently, for Croydon.

Where in the process are you?
Reply 2
Original post by Jakethefox
Hey! I’ve only been told successful at interview.. awaiting everything else currently, for Croydon.

Where in the process are you?

Well done...

I was told that I was successful and offered a provisional job offer way back in June... the security clearance takes a lifetime, still waiting for clearance even though my portal changed to completed over a month ago...
Original post by MrA999
Well done...

I was told that I was successful and offered a provisional job offer way back in June... the security clearance takes a lifetime, still waiting for clearance even though my portal changed to completed over a month ago...

Thanks mate and you too!

Oh jeez.. that sounds like an ache! What area are you going to?

Can I ask what the process has been? I have very limited info! Did you have a medical?

Cheers
Reply 4
Original post by Jakethefox
Thanks mate and you too!

Oh jeez.. that sounds like an ache! What area are you going to?

Can I ask what the process has been? I have very limited info! Did you have a medical?

Cheers

Clandestine Operational Response Team, no medical, just the verbal reasoning test, statement of suitability followed with an interview. I applied in March.

What area have you applied for?
Reply 5
I applied in Feb22 and yesterday had my official start date for 1/11

The security clearance seemed to take a lifetime
Reply 6
Original post by ASR91
I applied in Feb22 and yesterday had my official start date for 1/11

The security clearance seemed to take a lifetime

Well done and good luck .

Is this clandestine operational response team?
Reply 7
This is based at swansea

Hopefully yours won’t be too long!

The searches take a while after they come back too
Reply 8
Original post by ASR91
This is based at swansea

Hopefully yours won’t be too long!

The searches take a while after they come back too

My security clearance came through last week, just waiting on start dates...
How long after your security checks came through did you get a start date?
Reply 9
After my portal changed it took about 24 days for me to get the official email saying completed

Then it was 2 weeks for civil service jobs to do more checks.

Then it was around another 2 weeks for the start date to come.

Hope you get a date soon
Reply 10
Hey mate, did they contact your references at any stage and also was it when your nsv portal changed to “completed”you got the overall clearance or just external clearance pending home office checks?
Reply 11
Original post by Deep s
Hey mate, did they contact your references at any stage and also was it when your nsv portal changed to “completed”you got the overall clearance or just external clearance pending home office checks?

Hey,
They didn’t contact any references only my current line manager in civil service to make sure I wasn’t on a conduct warning,

If your shown we completed your good to go, (so I believe). You should get a formal email in 2ish weeks saying it’s all passed. Don’t go off the portal as the email is the official thing.

I was told it would not show as completed if there was an issue

You should see your application portal change in the next few days too!

Congratulations mate, where did you apply for?
Reply 12
Oh thats a relief given i had a minor conviction from years ago which i declared anyways. But when i e-mailed them they said the external checks are done but other checks are still ongoing. Bit confusing, but i’ll take your word for it. I applied for london.
Original post by MrA999

I applied in October and got the provisional offer in Feb still going through pre employment checks so I am anxiously waiting :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by MrA999

Hi, are you still in the role? I’m waiting on interview and stressed worrying about the questions. I know they tell you it’s strength based and to be yourself and relax but can you remember what the questions were? Thanks
2022 campaign here. Was offered a start date for the 2nd October on the 3rd august with some questions but they haven’t replied back to me yet :frown: I would feel so much better if they got back to me with a contract honestly
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Deep s
Oh thats a relief given i had a minor conviction from years ago which i declared anyways. But when i e-mailed them they said the external checks are done but other checks are still ongoing. Bit confusing, but i’ll take your word for it. I applied for london.

Just reading through the emails. Did everything work out for you in the end?
Reply 17
Original post by ASR91
Hey,
They didn’t contact any references only my current line manager in civil service to make sure I wasn’t on a conduct warning,

If your shown we completed your good to go, (so I believe). You should get a formal email in 2ish weeks saying it’s all passed. Don’t go off the portal as the email is the official thing.

I was told it would not show as completed if there was an issue

You should see your application portal change in the next few days too!

Congratulations mate, where did you apply for?

Sigh of relief reading this. My status changed to completed a week ago so the anxiety of waiting on the email is like beign held in a neck choke by a bodybuilder . Stifling especially after waiting so long.

Just to reiterate . If it says completed, more than likely like 90% you are fine but the email will confirm this? I believe as well if there were any issues they would just cancel it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending