The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

University of law CAS issues

I have applied for September intake and I started my process in April, paid the fee in June too, filled the CAS request form on June 27, and till now I am waiting for CAS but I have not received yet.
I have called them, emailed them on regular basis but I never get a convincing reply they jut keep posting new deadlines and making me wait more and more that is very frustrating.
In August, I received two emails in a single day to go for a visa compliance interview and to Upload my CV.
I attended the interview on August 3rd, the very next day, also uploaded the required document (CV) on the same day.
After few hours, I received an email that my interview was cancelled , I got worried that why my interview is cancelled after giving the interview, Then The visa compliance team emailed me that they had already received the document required so there was no need for interview hence the interview is void.
After a week I received an email again to upload an updated SoP, I did that on the same day and Since that day I am waiting for CAS.
Its been 3 months now that this university is doing this to me.
Moreover, On calling them, one day the officer on call said that you will receive an email by the end of today. Unfortunately, that today never came.
They called me last Saturday and told me I will receive an email in this week and here I am still writing about this whole fuss.
In this whole scenario, CAS deadline is updating, ut started from August 5 and now its on September 5, I am writing this thread a day before the deadline as per given by the university of Law. Lets see where it goes,
Overall, I am very disappointed due to this whole process by university of Law.
They are doing nothing, I am stuck for months now and I hope they don’t waste my intake.
Reply 1
Original post by Salman khadim
I have applied for September intake and I started my process in April, paid the fee in June too, filled the CAS request form on June 27, and till now I am waiting for CAS but I have not received yet.
I have called them, emailed them on regular basis but I never get a convincing reply they jut keep posting new deadlines and making me wait more and more that is very frustrating.
In August, I received two emails in a single day to go for a visa compliance interview and to Upload my CV.
I attended the interview on August 3rd, the very next day, also uploaded the required document (CV) on the same day.
After few hours, I received an email that my interview was cancelled , I got worried that why my interview is cancelled after giving the interview, Then The visa compliance team emailed me that they had already received the document required so there was no need for interview hence the interview is void.
After a week I received an email again to upload an updated SoP, I did that on the same day and Since that day I am waiting for CAS.
Moreover, On calling them, one day the officer on call said that you will receive an email by the end of today. Unfortunately, that today never came.
They called me last Saturday and told me I will receive an email in this week and here I am still writing about this whole fuss.
In this whole scenario, CAS deadline is updating, ut started from August 5 and now its on September 5, I am writing this thread a day before the deadline as per given by the university of Law. Lets see where it goes,
They are doing nothing, I am stuck for months now and I hope they don’t waste my intake.

I am experiencing a very similar issue this year. What ended up happening?
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Salman khadim

I am experiencing a very similar issue. What ended up happening?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending