The Student Room Group

grant thornton digital interview

hi i have my digital interview for grant thorntons degree apprenticeship? any tips will be much appreciated
I think its important to know yourself, know the business and know the role youre going for. They will want to know this firstly as a basis for your interview. Then you will likely be followed with competency questions about times you have been a leader, a team player, resolved a conflict and a time you showed excellence. Use the STAR method for each questions and make sure to talk with the first person, what did you do in these scenarios that helped to produce the result. Once you have perfected this structure, practise your answers, make sure you look professional and talk confidently. Good luck.
Original post by SociallyJake
I think its important to know yourself, know the business and know the role youre going for. They will want to know this firstly as a basis for your interview. Then you will likely be followed with competency questions about times you have been a leader, a team player, resolved a conflict and a time you showed excellence. Use the STAR method for each questions and make sure to talk with the first person, what did you do in these scenarios that helped to produce the result. Once you have perfected this structure, practise your answers, make sure you look professional and talk confidently. Good luck.

Thanks I’ll keep in mind your advice!
how did the interview go?
6 questions without case study
Reply 5
Original post by monicaha
6 questions without case study

Hi, do you maybe remember the questions?
Was phone interview only informative, or I still need to pass it?
Original post by petelondon
Was phone interview only informative, or I still need to pass it?

No phone interview, if you don't answer they'll just send you video interview invitation.
Made it through to the case study arehjsjsjsjsjsjs so close😍🥺
Original post by better2gether
how did the interview go?

I got an offer x
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
I got an offer x

what were the interview questions and could u give some tips pls
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
what were the interview questions and could u give some tips pls

4-5 questions basically surrounding why you applied.
Be yourself, use the STAR technique, have examples to back up your points, make sure you’ve properly researched GT, what they do, and their CLEARR values and why it’s important
Reply 12
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
4-5 questions basically surrounding why you applied.
Be yourself, use the STAR technique, have examples to back up your points, make sure you’ve properly researched GT, what they do, and their CLEARR values and why it’s important

Congrats on the offer! every company seems to be using the STAR method. Agreed with these tips, ensure to know the CLEARR values. I'd also say to tailor your answers around these values and from your research too, such as what interests you about GT and the apprenticeship role
Reply 13
Did anyone speak to them before the video interview on phone? Feel as if it’s a good idea to answer to make a good impression…

Does it just prep you for the interview? Will I need to know anything before call?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending