The Student Room Group

European university in Tbilisi

Is anyone going to the European university in Tbilisi to study Medicine or Dentistry? If you're starting in October please DM me. It would be good to know someone before travelling there.
Hi, did you go? How is it? I am thinking to go to study Dentistry. Thank you.
Hi, did you find anyone? Did you go? It would be great to hear from you as thinking of going.
Original post by idrisiqbal23
Hi, did you go? How is it? I am thinking to go to study Dentistry. Thank you.

Hi, im also going in october for dentistry. If you have any questions feel free to dm me.
Original post by jannat0202
Hi, im also going in october for dentistry. If you have any questions feel free to dm me.

Hi, that’s great to know!! Are you going to European University? Have you visited it?
Hi, that’s great to know!! Are you going to European University? Have you visited it?

I’m going to Caucasus.
I haven’t visited it because I applied so last min and the deadline was coming up so I just thought let me take the risk, not sure I’d recommend doing that tho😅.
But even then you don’t actually have to go out there and visit because some agencies do organise virtual visits, so you can attend zoom calls and there will be teachers from the universities speaking about their respective subjects as well as students talking about their experience.
The agent who I was in contact with gave me a few numbers of people who were currently studying at the university and who’d just graduated so I was able to speak to them 1 on 1 on the phone about their experiences.
I’m going to Caucasus.
I haven’t visited it because I applied so last min and the deadline was coming up so I just thought let me take the risk, not sure I’d recommend doing that tho😅.
But even then you don’t actually have to go out there and visit because some agencies do organise virtual visits, so you can attend zoom calls and there will be teachers from the universities speaking about their respective subjects as well as students talking about their experience.
The agent who I was in contact with gave me a few numbers of people who were currently studying at the university and who’d just graduated so I was able to speak to them 1 on 1 on the phone about their experiences.

Thank you so much for your reply, is that university in Georgia? What agency did you use please, if you don’t mind me asking. Are you applying from UK. Sorry for the questions as I want to make sure I make the right decision as possible. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your reply, is that university in Georgia? What agency did you use please, if you don’t mind me asking. Are you applying from UK. Sorry for the questions as I want to make sure I make the right decision as possible. Thank you.

No worries, yes its in Georgia, Tbilisi. The agency I applied through is SME. I would recommend these over the other such as medlink and medconnect just because of some negative reviews ive read.
And yes i am from the UK, so when i come back after 5 years i will have to take the ORE exam since Georgia is not on the list.
No worries, yes its in Georgia, Tbilisi. The agency I applied through is SME. I would recommend these over the other such as medlink and medconnect just because of some negative reviews ive read.
And yes i am from the UK, so when i come back after 5 years i will have to take the ORE exam since Georgia is not on the list.

I know this may be a big ask, would you mind exchanging emails, numbers? So I can ask you how you are doing? I am thinking to go March intake or September. Why did you choose that University as I have been recommended University of Georgia by an agency in Georgia.

Quick Reply

Latest