The Student Room Group

Caucasus International University

Anyone from the UK going to CIU in October for Dentistry?

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm going there next year.
Reply 2
Hi
Has anybody gone? Does one apply directly or via an agency? any experience? thanks
Hi, I’m planning to apply directly for the March intake. If you need help let me know.
Reply 4
I have applied to CIU, waiting for my acceptance from ministry, what u plan to study?
dentistry wbu
Reply 6
dentistry as well 5 years
Original post by Akhunz
dentistry as well 5 years

Have you managed to find out any information the recognition of the degree by the GDC?
Reply 8
a few people have gone and all had no issues
This may be a weird question. But how do you guys plan on funding for it. I'm just trying to research my options and stuff.
Reply 10
Original post by AXR316

The uni is on the grey list of GMC which is a very concerning factor because no one wants to get a degree not accepted by GMC.
Original post by Akhunz
I have applied to CIU, waiting for my acceptance from ministry, what u plan to study?

Hey I’ve also applied. I was wondering how long is the application process and what did you need to do?
Original post by AXR316

hi, i am! just got my acceptance letter today
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by jannat0202
hi, i am! just got my acceptance letter today, the nerves are kicking in now lol. how are you feeling?

Was it hard to get in? Idk if I should take a full gap year or go in March
Original post by Izaan21
Was it hard to get in? Idk if I should take a full gap year or go in March

it wasnt hard at all. i applied through sme, filled in the application and got my acceptance letter a couple days later. then i had an interview, it was really casual and its just to test your english level so nothing to worry about there. now im just waiting for the next steps

i took a gap year but i honestly would not recommend, i feel like ive just wasted a whole year and i really regret not applying last year.
Original post by AXR316

Hi I'm going to study medicine university of caucasus where are you from please?
(edited 7 months ago)
Hi anyone going to study medicine in university of caucasus Georgia
Original post by Shamim khan

im going to study dentistry there in october
Original post by Shamim khan

Hi, yes, I'm starting in October!
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, yes, I'm starting in October!

Hi, have you spoken to anyone who is already studying there about what it is like. Thinking of applying for medicine there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending