The Student Room Group

Calling all dental students studying in GEORGIA

Hello,

I’m considering studying dentistry in Georgia but there is such little information about the universities. Can someone share some advice on the best university to study at in Tbilisi
Hi, I will be started my dentistry course this october at caucasus.
I think in regards to which uni is the best its really up to you and ur personal preferences. The 2 main ones that I was looking at were new vision and caucasus and they both seemed pretty good to me but i decided to go for caucasus because the first 2 years at new vision was online and i just didnt like the idea of that.
Original post by Julaibeeb
Hello,
I’m considering studying dentistry in Georgia but there is such little information about the universities. Can someone share some advice on the best university to study at in Tbilisi

hi. i am looking to apply too. i might go through SME. i hope it works out
Original post by username6251647
Hi, I will be started my dentistry course this october at caucasus.
I think in regards to which uni is the best its really up to you and ur personal preferences. The 2 main ones that I was looking at were new vision and caucasus and they both seemed pretty good to me but i decided to go for caucasus because the first 2 years at new vision was online and i just didnt like the idea of that.

hi im looking to apply in ciu and ive heard its not the best because u have to pay extra for clinical hours??could you pls let me know how it is there??
Original post by Anonymous
hi. i am looking to apply too. i might go through SME. i hope it works out

Hi, I can help you decide which university is best...feel free to message me
(edited 10:58)
Original post by medwiseint
Hi, I can help you decide which university is best...feel free to message me

hey i texted u
Original post by mariam02xx
hey i texted u

Hey, I have messaged you too

Quick Reply

Latest