The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Official Heriot-Watt University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I want to study data science in the university. Just finished IGCSE and is starting A levels in some weeks. The subjects are math, further math and computer science. I'm in for a lot of work.

Goal is to be the best result in UAE
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by Coder_newbie
Hi, I want to study data science in the university. Just finished IGCSE and is starting A levels in some weeks. The subjects are math, further math and computer science. I'm in for a lot of work.

Goal is to be the best result in UAE

You can read here to find out about Heriot Watt's Data Science course: https://www.hw.ac.uk/uk/study/undergraduate/computer-science-data-science.htm

Best of luck!

Jake
Year 3, BSc Mathematics with Physics
Hi everyone.

Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Heriot-Watt University then you can find our freshers thread here -> Heriot-Watt University Freshers 2023.

EH
Reply 83
hi, I'm not sure if we're supposed to know this yet so that's why I'm asking. when trying to look at my timetable for this semester it comes up with 7 different options all for year one psychology, and I'm not sure which one I'm meant to pick?
Original post by Anonymous
hi, I'm not sure if we're supposed to know this yet so that's why I'm asking. when trying to look at my timetable for this semester it comes up with 7 different options all for year one psychology, and I'm not sure which one I'm meant to pick?

Hey! When you enrol (you will get an email inviting you to enrol), you will pick any elective courses, all of which will have their own course timetable. Only one of them will end up being yours depending on which courses you choose when you enrol.

Jake
Year 3, BSc Mathematics with Physics
Anyone else starting uni and studying comp sci/software this September?
Original post by KirstyGraceB
Anyone else starting uni and studying comp sci/software this September?

no i am thinking of starting next year after completing my A2 level this year.
is anyone else studying textiles at the Scottish Borders campus this year???

Quick Reply

Latest