The Student Room Group

Barclays Higher Apprenticeship

I have recently had my video interview for the Barclays Higher Apprenticeship and I was wondering for people who have also done it how long did it roughly take to receive the call telling you if you got it or not?
Original post by lukekelly27
I have recently had my video interview for the Barclays Higher Apprenticeship and I was wondering for people who have also done it how long did it roughly take to receive the call telling you if you got it or not?

I did have my video interview the 26 of October and I am still waiting to heard if I will have the final interview or not. Did you heard back already? Which apprenticeship did you apply for ?
I had my interview on 28th of October and I heard back on the 3rd of November and it was the Technology Developer Apprenticeship.
Original post by lukekelly27
I had my interview on 28th of October and I heard back on the 3rd of November and it was the Technology Developer Apprenticeship.

That was quick ! I’m jealous 😢, mine is for UX design
I did my interviews in October 22 and heard nothing since November so I emailed a week ago and they said they were still looking through applications 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending