The Student Room Group

Uni Course help

Hello
Any ideas on which undergraduate uni courses involve anatomy, physiology, genetics, immunology etc. I am looking for a course that has more animal/human based biology. I have thought about biomedical science but I am kind of put off by the amount of lab work and practicals there are (I’m assuming so from what I’ve seen). Any other suggestions for anything that may fit what I am looking for will be extremely helpful.
Original post by ma_p
Hello
Any ideas on which undergraduate uni courses involve anatomy, physiology, genetics, immunology etc. I am looking for a course that has more animal/human based biology. I have thought about biomedical science but I am kind of put off by the amount of lab work and practicals there are (I’m assuming so from what I’ve seen). Any other suggestions for anything that may fit what I am looking for will be extremely helpful.

So you're essentially asking about a life science degree that would allo you to go into various fields of biology.

The default choice should be biology for the topics you have mentioned. However, since you brought animal based biology into the mix, I more inclined to recommend biological sciences. They are both worth looking into.

Irrespective of the life science degree, you would still need to do some lab work and practicals of some sort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending