The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oo_Lucinda_oo
dark hair is nice. blonde hair unless natural just looks a bit trashy i think... so fed up of platinum blonde hair blinding me in town.

my hair is blonde but its not plantinum, and its dyed
Bagration
It's all good apart from white blonde which I hate.

whats with the blonde bashing??
an_end_has_a_start
whats with the blonde bashing??
Don't get me wrong, I like blonde, I just prefer dark/yellow blonde to really light blonde so light that its white.
Bagration
Don't get me wrong, I like blonde, I just prefer dark/yellow blonde to really light blonde so light that its white.

ok, i'll let you off then :wink:
No-one likes blondes. :sad:
Electric_Dreams
No-one likes blondes. :sad:

ahhh they used to

back int' day

hah i sound like an old woman speaking like that
Angrybanana
I'm shocked by the lack of blondeness in this thread :eek: Gentlemen, you're supposed to prefer us!

Maybe there are no gentleman here. :wink:
an_end_has_a_start
my hair is blonde but its not plantinum, and its dyed

yeah i meant just platinum, you know the like white blonde with black roots lol, it looks horrible.

obviously as with all hair colours, natural looking or is nice, and some people can get away with bolder tones, like Agyness Deyn has quite bold, light hair but it suits her! :smile: and i think blonde streaks look nice on most people :yep:

but a lot of people go OTT with the blonde hair dye (IMO) !
Reply 68
Long blonde, generally
Reply 69
I think hair with character looks best :biggrin: I don't like seeing lots of poker-straight hair, especially when it is clearly not naturally like that.

Big loose (natural) curls on long brown/dark blonde hair ftw :biggrin:
Yay for brunette! :biggrin:
an_end_has_a_start
ok, i'll let you off then :wink:
I thought you would :yep:
oo_Lucinda_oo
yeah i meant just platinum, you know the like white blonde with black roots lol, it looks horrible.

obviously as with all hair colours, natural looking or is nice, and some people can get away with bolder tones, like Agyness Deyn has quite bold, light hair but it suits her! :smile: and i think blonde streaks look nice on most people :yep:

but a lot of people go OTT with the blonde hair dye (IMO) !

haha chavvy then basically. those who think its going to work by just putting a cheap hair dye on dark brown hair... yep i know the kind

and i realised i was PMing you the other night and realised you are actually a nice girl and wouldnt want to cause offence :-D
Bagration
I thought you would :yep:

plus, you're from east yorkshire so... theres another reason for me to let you off

i would ask whereabouts but i doubt you'd want to broadcast that on here
Arielle
Does no one like blondes anymore ? :frown:

Obviously not

:frown:

I spose brunettes are more "interesting"
damn it :P

johan_89
Swedish girls rock irrespective of hair colour!^^

YES! :biggrin:
an_end_has_a_start
plus, you're from east yorkshire so... theres another reason for me to let you off

i would ask whereabouts but i doubt you'd want to broadcast that on here
I had it in there until a while ago.

Not your part of it. Everyone here from EY is from East EY... I'm from West EY :frown:
Reply 76
SiaSiaSia
Obviously not

:frown:

I spose brunettes are more "interesting"
damn it :P

Console yourself: at least you're not Belgian.
I generally don't mind, the hair style is more important. I have a thing for dirty blondes though. :biggrin:
Reply 78
thick, curly, brown, medium-length hair turns me ON!!!!! OOOOO YEAH BABY!!!
Reply 79
onthejubileeline
Anyone for straight brown hair? :biggrin:

As Churchill would say, Ooooo Yesssh.

Latest

Trending

Trending