The Student Room Group

Mondelez International 2023 Grad Scheme

Hi!!
I was just wondering if anyone else has applied for a grad scheme place with Mondelez, and is waiting to hear back from them as well? I submitted my video interview back in October but have not heard anything yet.
I would send them an email to ask but I don't want to sound pushy with them.
Thanks
Original post by Juanito14
Hi!!
I was just wondering if anyone else has applied for a grad scheme place with Mondelez, and is waiting to hear back from them as well? I submitted my video interview back in October but have not heard anything yet.
I would send them an email to ask but I don't want to sound pushy with them.
Thanks

Hey I applied for sales and marketing and haven't heard back either. I also did my interview in October!
Reply 2
Original post by suzy4444
Hey I applied for sales and marketing and haven't heard back either. I also did my interview in October!

I'm in the same boat! Applied for Sales and Marketing as well but did my video interview on October 18th. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
I'm in the same boat! Applied for Sales and Marketing as well but did my video interview on October 18th. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

I'm hoping they're just taking their time due to the volume of applicants as my portal still says 'in process' so I feel like it can't be a bad thing - I feel like they'd let us know either via email or on the portal if not both if we'd been rejected

I just got rejected - best of luck with your application!
Reply 5
I just got rejected - best of luck with your application!

I must have got my rejection email around the same time! Oh well, have you got any other applications on the go?
Reply 6
Hi, I applied to Mondelez also, when did you receive your rejection because I still haven’t heard from them yet. Assuming I will be rejected too!
Original post by CRD099
Hi, I applied to Mondelez also, when did you receive your rejection because I still haven’t heard from them yet. Assuming I will be rejected too!

I got an email from someone called Paula Cretu on the 19th if that helps
Reply 8
I got an email from someone called Paula Cretu on the 19th if that helps

What did it say if you don’t mind me asking? I haven’t received any email at all
It said thanks for completing the interview we enjoyed learning more about you etc. After careful consideration we will not be progressing your application further we've decided to move forward with candidates that more closely match the requirements for the role
Reply 10
It said thanks for completing the interview we enjoyed learning more about you etc. After careful consideration we will not be progressing your application further we've decided to move forward with candidates that more closely match the requirements for the role

Thank you! I haven’t heard anything back yet I’m sure, just checked junk mail too. Hope your job search is successful! Think this is going to be a rejection for me too
Hey, did u email anything after your interview to try and find out when you were getting a response or did you just wait. If so, how long did you wait to hear something post-interview?
Original post by user123509
Hey, did u email anything after your interview to try and find out when you were getting a response or did you just wait. If so, how long did you wait to hear something post-interview?

No I didn't email - it took 3 months to hear back after the interview
Reply 13

can you share what type of questions come in Video interview? It will be helpful, thanks
Reply 14

Can anyone please help what kind of questions come for a video interview ? It will be really helpful
Original post by aayjayy
Can anyone please help what kind of questions come for a video interview ? It will be really helpful

Hi did you find out what sort of questions came up for the online interview? (:

Quick Reply

Latest