The Student Room Group

Natwest 2023 Graduate Scheme

Creating a forum for the 2023 process!

Scroll to see replies

Yes it is worth it
Has anyone heard back after the assessments and video interview?
Reply 3
Hi everyone:smile: I've just done the Reasoning Skills part of the assessment and feel like I did really badly, although it has let me go on to the video interview stage. How did everyone else find the Reasoning Skills? And how long do we have to complete the video interview now? Thanks in advance and good luck everyone!
Reply 4
I think the whole section (so reasoning skills to the end of the VI) needs to be within 10 days of the invite. Have you done yours and for what role?
Original post by r1505
Hi everyone:smile: I've just done the Reasoning Skills part of the assessment and feel like I did really badly, although it has let me go on to the video interview stage. How did everyone else find the Reasoning Skills? And how long do we have to complete the video interview now? Thanks in advance and good luck everyone!
Reply 5
Original post by asnakv
I think the whole section (so reasoning skills to the end of the VI) needs to be within 10 days of the invite. Have you done yours and for what role?

Thanks, think I’m gonna do my VI on Saturday. Applied for HR, how about you?
Hi all! currently preparing for my VI, found a few practice video interview platforms, feel a bit more confident about doing it now when it starts. Best of luck to you all!
Reply 7
Hey would anyone mind sharing what sort of questions are the VI? Like is it motivational?
Original post by r1505

Same experience. It feels like I'll be wasting my time with the video interview, because I didn't really get any message saying I passed the previous assessment, so it may as well be that they open the stages for everyone. In my case, I barely did half of the questions!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Original post by ControlAlt
Same experience. It feels like I'll be wasting my time with the video interview, because I didn't really get any message saying I passed the previous assessment, so it may as well be that they open the stages for everyone. In my case, I barely did half of the questions!

Yeah I rushed through the last questions just guessing just to try and get them all answered!! I did do the VI though and after submitting the VI it sends you a feedback report from the rest of the assessments. Good luck!
Original post by r1505
Yeah I rushed through the last questions just guessing just to try and get them all answered!! I did do the VI though and after submitting the VI it sends you a feedback report from the rest of the assessments. Good luck!

Thanks. I did the VI and got the feedback. My scores in that test were terrible indeed, but it seems the pass mark is very low, at least for the Relationship Management programme. Maybe there is a higher bar for more analytical roles.
Reply 11
I applied for Financing solutions - graduate.

I've heard AC's are running through November and early December but invites haven't gone out yet
Original post by r1505
Thanks, think I’m gonna do my VI on Saturday. Applied for HR, how about you?
Anyone else been told they’ve passed the assessment stage and now waiting to be shortlisted for AC?
Original post by rand0m182
Anyone else been told they’ve passed the assessment stage and now waiting to be shortlisted for AC?

Not heard anything since the assessment feedback! Do you know when abouts you did the assessment if you don't mind me asking? Ty!
Original post by hulahoopslad
Not heard anything since the assessment feedback! Do you know when abouts you did the assessment if you don't mind me asking? Ty!

Around beginning of October
Reply 15

when you did the vi did you continuously look into the camera?
Original post by fr2t22
when you did the vi did you continuously look into the camera?

Probably not, I feel like I just looked at myself or the notes I wrote on my screen
Reply 17
Probably not, I feel like I just looked at myself or the notes I wrote on my screen

how quickly did you get the email that you're shortlisted for the ac?
Original post by fr2t22
how quickly did you get the email that you're shortlisted for the ac?

I haven’t been shortlisted yet. I just got an email saying that I’ve passed the video interview and that people are being shortlisted for ac. Got this email around a week after VI
How did people do in the Reasoning skills numerical deductive and Inductive reasonh for SHL Natwest

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending