The Student Room Group

Accenture Consulting Graduate 2023-2024

Hi guys, I have just been invited for the Accenture UK Consulting Graduate Programme. I was wondering if anyone had some tips to ace the assessment centre and if anyone else has been invited.

Booked for the 16th of January
Hi mate, when did you complete your online assessment?
Original post by MysteryLogik
Hi guys, I have just been invited for the Accenture UK Consulting Graduate Programme. I was wondering if anyone had some tips to ace the assessment centre and if anyone else has been invited.

Original post by Zachary11
Hi mate, when did you complete your online assessment?

Early november, I think around the 5th since I got the report on the 6th.
Hi, Did you get the final outcome after the report was sent out to you? if yes, how lond did they take to send out the final outcome after you got your report?
Early november, I think around the 5th since I got the report on the 6th.
It took almost a month to get an invite to the AC.
Original post by dracareys
Hi, Did you get the final outcome after the report was sent out to you? if yes, how lond did they take to send out the final outcome after you got your report?
It took almost a month to get an invite to the AC.

Have you got the final offer after the AC? If yes, how long did that take?
Original post by dracareys
Have you got the final offer after the AC? If yes, how long did that take?

Not yet, my AC was on the 16th. I was told we'd get feed back on the AC in 7 days and in 14 days we'd get notified of the outcome. I reckon 9 days have passed roughly and still no feed back so I'm waiting to see what happens on Monday.

Hey do you have any advice for me. I’m having mine on March 6th. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending