The Student Room Group

Travel ideas

I’m looking to travel somewhere in Europe or in further afield such as Central Asia in the spring and looking for suggestions. I’ve travelled around southern Europe and the Balkans quite extensively and looking for another destination off the beaten track. I’d quite like to visit Georgia, however I’m worried about the security situation there under the current circumstances. Thanks!
Thailand, very safe, lots to see and do, and very affordable once you’re there! (Flights are the only MAJOR expense) :smile:
Original post by Luc1emits15!
Thailand, very safe, lots to see and do, and very affordable once you’re there! (Flights are the only MAJOR expense) :smile:

I’ve thought about Thailand but it’s a little further afield than I’d like. I’m only planning to go for less than a week so a mid to short haul flight would be ideal, no more than 5 or 6 hours
I have recently fallen in love with road trips. And for those who have never been on one before, I strongly advise you to try it at least once, because it is very interesting and can diversify your trip.

I traveled to New Zealand and went on a car trip there, it was something incredible, I rented a car at rental 24h and went to the country I always dreamed of seeing. New Zealand is just wonderful and I advise you to visit it at least once in your life
Japan is the only country in Asia I am interest in. It is a shame that it is the most expensive journey for Europeans.
Original post by Dschingis_1
I’m looking to travel somewhere in Europe or in further afield such as Central Asia in the spring and looking for suggestions. I’ve travelled around southern Europe and the Balkans quite extensively and looking for another destination off the beaten track. I’d quite like to visit Georgia, however I’m worried about the security situation there under the current circumstances. Thanks!

The Bahamas are deffo worth a visit.
Especially Castaway Cay.
(But is can only be visited when on a disney cruise ship though).

Quick Reply

Latest