The Student Room Group

Iceland NSL Checking

McDonalds NSL check.
I just upload passport in mcdonld NSL right to check. I need to upload BRC card , but i am not sure how can i edit and upload BRC after submission?
Do they ask for further documentation or would reject it without asking? Please help.
Original post by SuaZ
McDonalds NSL check.
I just upload passport in mcdonld NSL right to check. I need to upload BRC card , but i am not sure how can i edit and upload BRC after submission?
Do they ask for further documentation or would reject it without asking? Please help.

Your phrase "edit and upload BRC" is a little confusing. Why would you need to edit your biometric residence card? Is some of the information on it wrong? Does it not match the details in the passport you've already uploaded?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Your phrase "edit and upload BRC" is a little confusing. Why would you need to edit your biometric residence card? Is some of the information on it wrong? Does it not match the details in the passport you've already uploaded?

I meant how to re-upload all the documents required to be uploaded. Because, when I uploaded my passport the system did not allow me to upload anything else.
Original post by SuaZ
I meant how to re-upload all the documents required to be uploaded. Because, when I uploaded my passport the system did not allow me to upload anything else.

Ah, that makes more sense. Sorry, I don't know.

I've searched on-line and quite a few people have mentioned similar issues (i.e. not being able to upload additional documents). However, I've not seen anyone post a solution yet. :frown:

Given that you're clearly not the first person to have encountered this issue, I suggest you contact the store and ask them what to do.
Reply 4
Original post by SuaZ
McDonalds NSL check.I just upload passport in mcdonld NSL right to check. I need to upload BRC card , but i am not sure how can i edit and upload BRC after submission?Do they ask for further documentation or would reject it without asking? Please help.
Hi! Just had the same problem so was wondering if you got it sorted and how did you manage to edit? Help please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending