The Student Room Group

Murray Edwards Offer Holders 2023!

Hi everyone,

So excited to meet you all! Congrats on your offers :smile:I'll be at Medwards for AMES (Arabic!)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Hiiiii! Congrats to all offer holders! I'm in computer science. Really looking forward to October!
Haaii!! Congrats everybody, you all deserve it!! : )
I'm in Architecture! Also, have you recieved an email or anything from Murrey Edwards yet??
Reply 3
Original post by Arianna:D
Haaii!! Congrats everybody, you all deserve it!! : )
I'm in Architecture! Also, have you recieved an email or anything from Murrey Edwards yet??

Hiya!! That's so cool, congrats! :smile: I received the offer email but nothing about open days or anything???!!
Reply 4
Original post by Qazxcvbnmq
Same, hopefully there's an offer holder event this year!

Just got an email for an offer holder event!!! Hope to see you all there!
Reply 5
Cool! Hope to see many of you there :smile:
Original post by Qazxcvbnmq
Yeah samee
Reply 6
Original post by TheLonelyLdnr
Sorry to bother you all. Did you get an email for an offer holders event today? Daughter hasn’t yet

Yep, I did, maybe your daughter will get one tomorrow?
Reply 7
Is anyone planning to go to the Open Day next Friday? :smile:
Reply 8
How did everyone find the Medwards Open Day? :smile:
Original post by a.a3184
How did everyone find the Medwards Open Day? :smile:

My daughter was a little apprehensive going in, but enjoyed the day and met some lovely people!
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
My daughter was a little apprehensive going in, but enjoyed the day and met some lovely people!

That's great to hear, everyone I met was very nice as well! What subject is your daughter doing? We may have crossed paths?
Original post by a.a3184
That's great to hear, everyone I met was very nice as well! What subject is your daughter doing? We may have crossed paths?

English. What about you? Did you enjoy the tours? I saw it during the open day last year and loved their brilliant Art Collection. It was my daughters first time to Medwards
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
English. What about you? Did you enjoy the tours? I saw it during the open day last year and loved their brilliant Art Collection. It was my daughters first time to Medwards

Ah nice, I met a few English people there during the offer holder day! I was there for AMES (Arabic)! It was my first time as well because of not being able to go due to Covid!
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending