The Student Room Group

A level English Literature

Hi all,
I'm studying Othello for English lit A level with Oxbridge Home Learning and we have been given our first assignment : Desdemona took a dangerous risk in marrying outside her class culture. In light of this statement explore Desdemona's relationship with Othello in both Act 1 scene 3 and across the play.

I would like to include how Othello is misrepresented in various ways, but I 'm not sure whether it's relevant to the question?

E.g. He is not a savage, uncivilised "thing" as Brabantio portrays him as, but he is controlled. He manages to escape violence and defuse the tension by saying "keep up your bright swords, for the freewill that them" (line 59).

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Alice_G

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alice 687
Hi all,
I'm studying Othello for English lit A level with Oxbridge Home Learning and we have been given our first assignment : Desdemona took a dangerous risk in marrying outside her class culture. In light of this statement explore Desdemona's relationship with Othello in both Act 1 scene 3 and across the play.

I would like to include how Othello is misrepresented in various ways, but I 'm not sure whether it's relevant to the question?

E.g. He is not a savage, uncivilised "thing" as Brabantio portrays him as, but he is controlled. He manages to escape violence and defuse the tension by saying "keep up your bright swords, for the freewill that them" (line 59).

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Alice_G

I am doing A-level Edexcel English Language and Literature.
Desdemona took a dangerous risk in marrying outside her class culture. In light of this statement explore Desdemona's relationship with Othello in both Act 1 scene 3 and across the play.

This assignment in my personal opinion is about the female protagonist Desdemona.

I am being asked to consider the following
Desdemona taking a dangerous risk in marrying outside her class culture

I am considering the following
Class: Desdemona is high born and she is suppose to marry someone of similar status.

Culture: Desdemona because of the times, her gender (being a woman) her rights to self- determination would be narrowed. Desdemona would have societal obligation to marry into her class, status and in marrying Othello she broke away from the dictates and constraints imposed upon her by social convention of her times.

This was dangerous as it could be read as act of rebellion and errand parties could be targeted for the crime of marrying for love.This was a time when a grown female of marriageable age was the responsibility of her father or ward. Marriages were often arranged and were oftentimes financial transactions. Once having left the fathers house to become the property of her husband. If a woman was an heiress then she and her wealth would become part of her husbands estates.

*Gender:In those days women had very little autonomy and self-determination. Desdemona married someone who was not of her race, culture and class.
Next:
In light of this statement explore Desdemona's relationship with Othello

I am being required to analyse Desdemona's relationship with Othello not the other way around. I will be drawing literary examples from both Act 1 scene 3 and across the play. In addition relating to culture, class, with a lesser foray into race and gender. The latter suggest I have read around my subject.

If you can keep the focus on Desdemona then perhaps you can include how Othello is misrepresented in various ways, but I 'm not sure whether it's relevant to the question?
and the...
E.g. He is not a savage, uncivilised "thing" as Brabantio portrays him as, but he is controlled. He manages to escape violence and defuse the tension by saying "keep up your bright swords, for the freewill that them" (line 59). etc...

The question

Desdemona took a dangerous risk in marrying outside her class culture. In light of this statement explore Desdemona's relationship with Othello in both Act 1 scene 3 and across the play.

there again

Desdemona married Othello because he was a man of honour and righteousness. Othello was not a savage, uncivilised "thing" as Brabantio portrays him as, but he is controlled. He manages to escape violence and defuse the tension by saying "keep up your bright swords, for the freewill that them" (line 59). etc...

Avoid "I think", "I feel" and being repetitious. Use academic transition phrases like additionally; also; moreover; furthermore; again; further; then; besides; too; similarly; correspondingly; indeed; regarding.
Reply 2
Original post by Ambergris
I am doing A-level Edexcel English Language and Literature.

This assignment in my personal opinion is about the female protagonist Desdemona.

I am being asked to consider the following
Desdemona taking a dangerous risk in marrying outside her class culture

I am considering the following
Class: Desdemona is high born and she is suppose to marry someone of similar status.

Culture: Desdemona because of the times, her gender (being a woman) her rights to self- determination would be narrowed. Desdemona would have societal obligation to marry into her class, status and in marrying Othello she broke away from the dictates and constraints imposed upon her by social convention of her times.

This was dangerous as it could be read as act of rebellion and errand parties could be targeted for the crime of marrying for love.This was a time when a grown female of marriageable age was the responsibility of her father or ward. Marriages were often arranged and were oftentimes financial transactions. Once having left the fathers house to become the property of her husband. If a woman was an heiress then she and her wealth would become part of her husbands estates.

*Gender:In those days women had very little autonomy and self-determination. Desdemona married someone who was not of her race, culture and class.
Next:
In light of this statement explore Desdemona's relationship with Othello

I am being required to analyse Desdemona's relationship with Othello not the other way around. I will be drawing literary examples from both Act 1 scene 3 and across the play. In addition relating to culture, class, with a lesser foray into race and gender. The latter suggest I have read around my subject.

If you can keep the focus on Desdemona then perhaps you can include how Othello is misrepresented in various ways, but I 'm not sure whether it's relevant to the question?
and the...
E.g. He is not a savage, uncivilised "thing" as Brabantio portrays him as, but he is controlled. He manages to escape violence and defuse the tension by saying "keep up your bright swords, for the freewill that them" (line 59). etc...

The question

there again

Desdemona married Othello because he was a man of honour and righteousness. Othello was not a savage, uncivilised "thing" as Brabantio portrays him as, but he is controlled. He manages to escape violence and defuse the tension by saying "keep up your bright swords, for the freewill that them" (line 59). etc...

Avoid "I think", "I feel" and being repetitious. Use academic transition phrases like additionally; also; moreover; furthermore; again; further; then; besides; too; similarly; correspondingly; indeed; regarding.

Wow, thank you for your detailed response, that's incredible! As you have done, I should really analyse the question exactly how it is phrased! My initial thought was to start the essay by saying how interracial marriage was seen as unnatural in Elizabethan society. This view is encapsulated by Brabantio?

Alice x
Reply 3
Also, what exactly do you mean by "errand parties"? x
Wow, thank you for your detailed response, that's incredible! As you have done, I should really analyse the question exactly how it is phrased! My initial thought was to start the essay by saying how interracial marriage was seen as unnatural in Elizabethan society. This view is encapsulated by Brabantio?

Alice x

Hmm... hang fire with my earlier thoughts that it was racism it is an underlying factor which incited an attempt to dehumanise Othello with false accusation and dispersion as to the nature of his character. However the heart of the issue may have been that he though christian (convert) retains his moreish identity. The view encapsulated by Brabantio as a, ' Savage, uncivilised "thing," could equally reflect negative sentiment held for the non-Christians we now call Muslims?
https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/elizabeth-i-and-the-ottomans-an-alliance-that-saved-england-55785#:~:text=Elizabethan%20England%20did%20not%20use,Saracen'%20to%20'Turk
Lets not diverge too much away from the question. Which was culture, and class. Lago is the main antagonist 'He makes Brabantio jealous of Othello by telling him of his marriage with his daughter, Desdemona. To “rouse him” (1.1.68) (I.i.68) was the very first part of his plan. This makes Brabantio jealous of Othello because Othello has taken his daughter’s first allegiance and wanted her for himself. Furthermore he was envious of Othello military prowess/excellent tactician skills, ability to climb up the social ladder despite originating from another culture and religion.'

It turns out that interracial marriage was not uncommon.
Collaborating evidence.
https://www.bard.org/news/interracial-marriage-in-shakespeares-day/
Further to this England was a very christian nation it may have been earlier instances of anti-Islamic sentiment.
https://www.bl.uk/collection-items/draft-proclamation-on-the-expulsion-of-negroes-and-blackamoors-1601
Maybe those from Islamic society were deem salvage, uncouth because they were not christian?

The temptation scene
https://www.bachelorandmaster.com/globaldrama/temptation-scene-in-othello.html#.Y98S8HbP3IU
Interesting
'Othello has preoccupation with good and evil in the play suggests a religious context. Othello is frequently beset by temptation and the lure of evil. An example of Othello’s introspection is in Act III Scene 3 when he is alone on stage and begins to doubt his attraction as a husband (see his speech at line 262). Othello agonises over his actions as they follow what can be understood as spiritual progress towards heaven or hell. This psychological journey Othello goes through is evident in Othello’s tormented conscience both before and after he kills his wife.

Desdemona remarks on Othello’s inner torment when she says in alarm, ‘Alas, why gnaw you so your nether lip?/ Some bloody passion shakes your very frame’ (V.2.43–4).'
(edited 1 year ago)
Also, what exactly do you mean by "errand parties"? x

Dear me! I should have read the play I know it only very vaguely... I put some corrections here...with *

I meant errant parties/couple...

'This was dangerous as it could be read as an act of rebellion and 'errant parties' could be targeted for the crime of marrying for love.'

This is a contextual reference note to self about the nature of those times when women were property and marriage was transactional. Parties were brought back into the fold the woman's marriage was annulled/ignored an arranged marriage was organised and if she refused she'd be sent to a convent. Meanwhile, the males were sent into military service where they could redeem themselves into society's good graces. The alternative he was dispatched(murdered) or had to pay a considerable sum. All this depends on the status of the individuals. It is essentially me waffling on, and on.

*'Provoked by Iago, a jealous Roderigo tells Brabantio of Othello's secret affair and marriage to his daughter Desdemona. Othello is brought before the Duke, where he explains how he wooed Desdemona, and she is brought to the chamber to confirm her willingness to marry him.'

It would be considered a very bad form to marry without parental consent. Race ethnicity and culture identity.

https://edubirdie.com/examples/how-race-ethnicity-and-cultural-identity-is-represented-in-othello/

Desdemona relationship
https://www.rsc.org.uk/shakespeare-learning-zone/othello/character/relationships

https://www.rsc.org.uk/shakespeare-learning-zone/othello/character/analysis#desdemona

Analysing language

https://www.rsc.org.uk/shakespeare-learning-zone/othello/language/analysis

Male Female relationships in Othello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TkAibC5O0

Othello - Lecture 4 Brilliant Lecture:
The professor talks about honour being physical for women and spiritual for men. Othello race was a significant..etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAiRVxNxnD4

Intertextuality:
Hamlet's misogyny towards Othelia when he suggests she goes to a nunnery (brothel) Othello suspects Desdemona of easy virtue because she slept with him so readily.
Reply 6
Dear me! I should have read the play I know it only very vaguely... I put some corrections here...with *

I meant errant parties/couple...

'This was dangerous as it could be read as an act of rebellion and 'errant parties' could be targeted for the crime of marrying for love.'

This is a contextual reference note to self about the nature of those times when women were property and marriage was transactional. Parties were brought back into the fold the woman's marriage was annulled/ignored an arranged marriage was organised and if she refused she'd be sent to a convent. Meanwhile, the males were sent into military service where they could redeem themselves into society's good graces. The alternative he was dispatched(murdered) or had to pay a considerable sum. All this depends on the status of the individuals. It is essentially me waffling on, and on.

*'Provoked by Iago, a jealous Roderigo tells Brabantio of Othello's secret affair and marriage to his daughter Desdemona. Othello is brought before the Duke, where he explains how he wooed Desdemona, and she is brought to the chamber to confirm her willingness to marry him.'

It would be considered a very bad form to marry without parental consent. Race ethnicity and culture identity.

https://edubirdie.com/examples/how-race-ethnicity-and-cultural-identity-is-represented-in-othello/

Desdemona relationship
https://www.rsc.org.uk/shakespeare-learning-zone/othello/character/relationships

https://www.rsc.org.uk/shakespeare-learning-zone/othello/character/analysis#desdemona

Analysing language

https://www.rsc.org.uk/shakespeare-learning-zone/othello/language/analysis

Male Female relationships in Othello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TkAibC5O0

The professor talks about honour being physical for women and spiritual for men. Othello race was a significant..etc.

Intertextuality:
Hamlet's misogyny towards Othelia when he suggests she goes to a nunnery (brothel) Othello suspects Desdemona of easy virtue because she slept with him so readily.

Hello,
Well firstly considering the wealth of information here, I think you know the play more than vaguely!! So do you think me honing on the Elizabethan view that interracial marriage was seen as unnatural is irrelevant to the question? It is solely about Desdemona and her class and culture?
On a personal note, I started this course on the 18th January and I'm already feeling snowed under! How do you find the workload, especially fitting it in with English lang?! Maybe I am just worrying unnecessarily and a related attitude will help everything fall into place!

Alice x
Reply 7
Actually, I think I have misconstrued your comment. I detect a hint of sacarsm as you imply that I haven't read the play properly, ha ha! I have, that was just one point that I missed!

Alice x
Have I implied that you have not read Othello? Please show me this misdemeanour you accuse me of. I am positive that I'm referring to myself as the one who has not read the play.

Anyway...that said
I don't consider interracial marriage being considered unnatural as to your view on this being irrelevant to the question. It is irrelevant for me because I am looking from at this through a different lens. However that is no less valued than your opinion provided your back it up. It could be correct if you were to relate it contextually to Desdemona's class and culture. As we did the other day so you could incorporate that rather fabulous sentence if you reverse it to fit in the parameters of the questions.

In Elizabethan England, it was not uncommon for interracial relationships to be formed between commoners..] However, it would upset the sense and sensibilities of those higher up the social ladder and be an unnatural union that breaks boundaries and social conventions. Case in point [ Brabantio genteel racism...]..[he has been very friendly to Othello and often invited him to his house to honour him and for the sake of hearing the tales of his life, but when his daughter runs away with the Moor, however, he is appalled and convinced that witchcraft is the only explanation]. Racism features in source material where they are derogative references referring to the complexion of his skin and...] here on could perhaps bring in something about the religious and cultural background...] Othello was a convert. However, despite this and his meritorious exemplary military service, he is determined an unfavourable match...[ because of his Ethnicity, Class and Religious and cultural origins]

I have always wanted to put "Sense and sensibility" in something! Anyway, refocusing the lens on Desdemona and Othello's relationship. The relationship was built on unstable foundations, escapism, and illusions. Under the unsuspecting Brabantio roof, his daughter Desdemona is mentally seduced by heroic stories. In Act 1, scene 3, Desdemona states she“Saw Othello's visage in his mind,” in other words, there is an implicit suggestion that she validates or upholds Othello's fragile sense of self. In this socially unconventional, unhealthily codependent relationship, the female stereotypically takes the caregiver supporting role. Placation for females is done through physicality, faithfulness, chastity, and self-sacrifice. However, the couple has been invaded by the negative aspect of patriarchy of toxic masculinity; it ambushes and overtakes the errant couple's relationship. Othello succumbs to his narcissistic, paranoid, misogynistic, and exploitative tendencies. The female protagonist Desdemona finds herself in a precarious situation. Unable to withstand the tide of Othello's insecurities and the underlying force casting a long and disruptive shadow over these two protagonists' relationships, burdening one and dragging down that of imposter syndrome, she surrenders and prepares for the end when she asks for her, "Wedding sheets to be placed on her bed." She requests this because she is hopeful that Othello will be reminded of the love he felt for her when they were first married and finally, "she requests that the bedsheets be used to cover her as a death shroud."

*I am reposting this to you it fascinating

Which A-level board and syllabus do you follow?

I am following A-level Edexcel English Language and Literature

I know this is a Neuroscience essay the structure is great for an academic English Language essay. There is loads of information on the internet. However today I think that my fellow students appreciate being shown. I decided to try a different approach with someone whose tutor just sent a link and the recipient felt that she was not understood. So yes I sent another link but with a difference, because this link actually showed how to construct an essay, not just more reading and some person talking about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqf3TaihsOI

I am still up in the wee small hours in the morning studying. I like the darkness, silence, lamp light. It is just me and my thoughts...:h:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
My apologies,
I was just surprised that you felt that you knew the play only very vaguely, considering your in-depth understanding of it and therefore you must be jokingly criticising me for not know what the term 'errant parties' meant.
I think I am just getting a bit tangled as I think your approach seems more relevant to the question than mine! I found it funny.

I'm also doing Edexcel!
Thanks again for your help, I'm going to mull this over age get back to you.

Alice x
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 10
P.s. I also think Desdemona being 'half the wooer' is also relevant as it implies that she chose him herself, contrary to Brabantio's assumption that he enchanted her. What do you think?

Alice x
P.s. I also think Desdemona being 'half the wooer' is also relevant as it implies that she chose him herself, contrary to Brabantio's assumption that he enchanted her. What do you think?

Alice x

I think that is a brilliant assessment! Please tell me more about this new insight...I am intrigued!!!

The quality of your English is far superior to mine in terms of maturity levels, fluency, grammar, punctuation and spelling. Still, if all you take from our interaction is ensuring that you answer the question, that's all that matters. You'll be heading for a cracking grade "A*", "A, "or a high "B" for your A-level Literature. As for me, it will be hit-and-miss. However, I hope for much improvement between now and 2024. I am doing A-level Philosophy the fruit of which is not showing at this time. I it will pay dividends in the area of analysis.

When you come to doing the large piece of NEA coursework

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GtuuBMkBU0
Reply 12
Well, in being "half the wooer", Desdemona asserts her independence from her father as it implies that she actively chose to marry Othello. Here Shakespeare challenges traditional cultural values, firstly as marriages were expected to be arranged by the father and secondly as women were expected to be chaste, quiet and subservient. Excuse the simplicity of this statement, it just helps me to stick to the question (which I hope I am succeeding in?!)
I cannot believe you think I am likely to get those grades. Quite frankly, I think the quality of your work is far superior to mine and left me in a panic! You have to believe in yourself!!!!

Alice x
Reply 13
I really hope I haven't upset you in any way!

Alice x
Reply 14
P.s. The word I was looking for was 'instigated': "Half the wooer" implies that Desdemona partly instigated the marriage.

Alice x
Well, in being "half the wooer", Desdemona asserts her independence from her father as it implies that she actively chose to marry Othello. Here Shakespeare challenges traditional cultural values, firstly as marriages were expected to be arranged by the father and secondly as women were expected to be chaste, quiet and subservient. Excuse the simplicity of this statement, it just helps me to stick to the question (which I hope I am succeeding in?!)
I cannot believe you think I am likely to get those grades. Quite frankly, I think the quality of your work is far superior to mine and left me in a panic! You have to believe in yourself!!!!

Alice x

Alice you a very talented and it would be remiss of me to get in the way of you developing your skills further. Yes I think you will get an A*/A in A-level English Literature. The only caveat is, if and only if (iff) you got the right assistance, were more confidence in your self and abilities and lastly answered the question!

A* Grow on trees
I would also like an A* but they don't grow on trees. I will probably only achieve "A" if I'm lucky or more realistically a high "B" though I might possibly drop to a "C." Having good foundational skills such as spelling, grammar and punctuation is a must in A-level English Language and Literature. I will be writing without the assistance of the computer. So need to start writing essay by hand editing and proofreading them in order to have a fighting chance of achieving the glory. However the story behind great grades the late nights, reading writing is not so interesting.

'Well, in being "half the wooer", Desdemona asserts her independence from her father as it implies that she actively chose to marry Othello. Here Shakespeare challenges traditional cultural values, firstly as marriages were expected to be arranged by the father and secondly as women were expected to be chaste, quiet and subservient.'

I like this angle...

Anyway we can still meet here and work on our English but at this time you have an assignment. It is important that you get the technique right because it will set you in good academical stead for the future. You will receive expert assistance with this so whats not like? Seize the opportunity with both hands!
Reply 16
Alice you a very talented and it would be remiss of me to get in the way of you developing your skills further. Yes I think you will get an A*/A in A-level English Literature. The only caveat is, if and only if (iff) you got the right assistance, were more confidence in your self and abilities and lastly answered the question!

A* Grow on trees
I would also like an A* but they don't grow on trees. I will probably only achieve "A" if I'm lucky or more realistically a high "B" though I might possibly drop to a "C." Having good foundational skills such as spelling, grammar and punctuation is a must in A-level English Language and Literature. I will be writing without the assistance of the computer. So need to start writing essay by hand editing and proofreading them in order to have a fighting chance of achieving the glory. However the story behind great grades the late nights, reading writing is not so interesting.

'Well, in being "half the wooer", Desdemona asserts her independence from her father as it implies that she actively chose to marry Othello. Here Shakespeare challenges traditional cultural values, firstly as marriages were expected to be arranged by the father and secondly as women were expected to be chaste, quiet and subservient.'

I like this angle...

Anyway we can still meet here and work on our English but at this time you have an assignment. It is important that you get the technique right because it will set you in good academical stead for the future. You will receive expert assistance with this so whats not like? Seize the opportunity with both hands!

Thank you for your compliment!
You have helped me enormously!!! Can I ask how you manage your time? I'm less than 3 weeks in to studying this course and I'm already feeling a little overwhelmed. I'm juggling focussing on the play as a whole and my assignment,if that makes sense. The recommended amount of time to read Othello was 45 hours!! Getting to grips with Shakespeare in such a short amount of timesheets absurd?!

Alice x
You'll get the hang of it and do things in less time. You'll develop your own system and do essays with your eyes shut or just the one eye open. Hopefully you'll time to practice writing at speed most days and doing past papers to time in one,one and a half to two years. Perhaps even longer because with the best will in the world things happen which can set one back, still you'll come out with a A*/ A at A level Literature with perseverance. If you feel overwhelmed take a back step we have someone to help us so that's half the battle over.

The pluses are should you wish to apply for university you will be unfazed by the workload. The only cravats is that you need to get your assignments and coursework done right. Giving you that 20% under your belt before going into and sitting the public exam. I have sent you a Edexcel plan of your coursework.If you need me to send it to you again let me know, though you may already have been provided through your course.

'Stage 2.
When I am talking about a system. I am talking about your own form of this.
10. [Revision...']
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-46Vyiwat_Y

If I was studying Othello for an assignment this is how I'd approach it.

Stage 1
1. I'll watch an Othello film on Youtube.
2. I'll listen to an Othello audiobook on Youtube.
3. I'll read info extracts from the study guides on the internet.
4. I'll have an actual sourcebook.
5. I may have a pdf of the sourcebook.
6. I'll select the Youtube video GCSE/A level on analysis and literary features. Sometimes you'll get some top scholars and professors. I am studying Wuthering Heights and the whole of the book is being interpreted on youtube.
7. I'll have a look at Google Scholar.
8. Moderator/Exemplar/Exam report.
9. Academic books and pdf's
10. Recording essay plans and definition
11. I may attempt to help someone because that helps reinforce the subject and improve learning.

Stage 2 Academic writing
1. Transition words and phrases.
2. Eliminating subject personal pronouns within academic essays.
3. Grammar, spelling and punctuation.
4. Citation and plagiarism
5. English Literature terminology
6. English Language terminology
Essay Structure:
7. https://help.open.ac.uk/essays
8. The Cambridge Sandwich essay
9. Memory Palace
10. Revision structure I am moving towards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-46Vyiwat_Y
11. Critical Reading
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS9dE7WMFmJhf0iVdOF5YQG0V9wlX9bhD
12. Logic
https://www.uky.edu/~rosdatte/phi120/index.htm

I then get into the business of writing the comparative analytical essay.

I don't know your circumstances this may interest you if you fit into this category.
https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/increasing-access/foundation-year

https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/foundation-year
It is not all a means to an end...like this book
'Change Your Brain, Change Your Grades' by Dr Amen
https://changeyourbrainchangeyourgrades.com/files/Change%20Your%20Brain,%20Change%20Your%20Grades_First%20Chapter.pdf

I am listening for pure pleasure 'The Master and the Margarita' by Mikhail Bulgakov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMQ0o44KeOE

And reading this pdf and also have an audiobook
https://libreture.com/static/books/the-victorious-mind.pdf

Recently I watched a short video that changed my approach towards studying the sciences. I also got into language and its use and notice the impact language has on one's studies. I like to be proactive and have contacted a couple of Youtube A-level Physics teachers their language use about Physics they say things like tricky, complexed, hard, and difficult statements like this in my personal opinion negatively primes the mind. It is the same with Mathematics and to a less or greater extent the other sciences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SBPTuO-26A

I going have ago at answering student question in addition need to get back to someone who was left hanging and abandoned yesterday. I hope the second engagement attempt will assist them in their studies.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 18
Goodness me, this is invaluable advice!
I think regarding this particular assignment, the structure is what I am finding most difficult.

Any tips?

Alice x
Goodness me, this is invaluable advice!
I think regarding this particular assignment, the structure is what I am finding most difficult.

Any tips?

Alice x

Hi there have you spoken with Rob he was suppose to be contacting you...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending