The Student Room Group

Border force heathrow

Hi, so there is another border force officer role added to the CS website for heathrow I am currently on the reserve list for heathrow already does anyone know if they work through the reserve list before accepting applications from the new campaign or not.

Also has anyone been contacted while on the reserve list for heathrow
Reply 1
From my understanding of CS on reddit when a new role needs to filled with less than 80% match to the one they have applicants on the reserve list for they have start a new campaign.

But I have heard of applicants getting offered roles they never applied for. My best advice is contact the recruiter to enquire if that's possible.
Anyone starting 3rd of May at Heathrow?
Original post by Mike2023
Anyone starting 3rd of May at Heathrow?

When did you apply and get your pre-employment checks done? I’m waiting to get the EIC finished and get a start date. Fingers crossed I’ll be on the same start date as you as I’m also going to be based at Heathrow.
Original post by Ramxxnhu
When did you apply and get your pre-employment checks done? I’m waiting to get the EIC finished and get a start date. Fingers crossed I’ll be on the same start date as you as I’m also going to be based at Heathrow.

Applied in September, had my ID checks December all Pre-Employment Checks completed beginning of February and got start date mid February. Hopefully not too long left for you until your start date
Anyone starting at Heathrow next week ?
Reply 6
Anyone starting at Heathrow next week ?

When did you apply?
Reply 7
Original post by Incencin
When did you apply?

October
Reply 8
October

Was it through the Civil Service or Home Office website?
Reply 9
Original post by Incencin
Was it through the Civil Service or Home Office website?

Through civil service website
Reply 10
2.5 weeks since PEC completed. Still no start date. Or contract. For Heathrow 🙃. Only got the month confirmed as August.
Reply 11
Original post by Ramxxnhu
2.5 weeks since PEC completed. Still no start date. Or contract. For Heathrow 🙃. Only got the month confirmed as August.

Hi, you may have answered this already but can you please give a timeframe of when you applied, gained SC an EIC and then given notice of PEC completion. I'm now 10 weeks past gaining SC and awaiting a PEC completion update for BFO Heathrow. Thanks
Reply 12
Hi,
Just wondering, are there any medical checks after the SC checks?
Reply 13
Does anyone know how the discount card for being at Heathrow works? Is it off everything and can you use it airside?
Reply 14
Honestly, very jealous of everyone who got an offer from Heathrow, as i have been put on a reserve list...
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 15
Original post by SR1989
Hi, you may have answered this already but can you please give a timeframe of when you applied, gained SC an EIC and then given notice of PEC completion. I'm now 10 weeks past gaining SC and awaiting a PEC completion update for BFO Heathrow. Thanks

Applied Oct 2022, got an offer 27th Jan, SC took 5 weeks, EIC 16 weeks after SC clearance. Been 3.5 weeks now and still no start date. Reaaaly getting frustrated as they gave a potential start month of August which is round the corner but not an exact date so can’t even start to look for accommodation yet…
Reply 16
Anyone on Reserve List for London Heathrow heard back? With an offer or something???
Anyone on reserve list

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending