The Student Room Group

Border Force Officer - Core and Mobile team’s recruitment campaign September 2022

Yes, another Border Force thread recruitment. This time for Core and Mobile teams

Please try and keep this thread for applicants of this campaign.

Apply before 11:55 pm on Wednesday 26th October 2022
Bristol, Coventry, Dover, Felixstowe, Folkestone, Heathrow, Horley (Gatwick), Slough (Langley HWDC), London (St. Pancras), Stanford Le Hope (London Gateway), Luton, Milton Keynes, Newhaven, Poole, Portsmouth, Southampton, Liverpool (John Lennon airport and Seaforth Docks), Stansted, Tilbury
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Has anyone applied?

Just completed the verbal test and personal statement part. Better than 77% of other applicants on the verbal reasoning this time, these tests are soo hit and miss 😂
(edited 1 year ago)
Thanks for setting this thread up. Just about to jump in. Quoting over 1700 vacancies?

Here we go again....:colone:

Good Luck.
Reply 3
1754 posts to be exact.

I can’t wait to be put on another reserve list 😂
Original post by James9103
1754 posts to be exact.

I can’t wait to be put on another reserve list 😂

Quick question - is the Verbal reasoning test timed?
Reply 5
Original post by Cricky22
Quick question - is the Verbal reasoning test timed?

Nope, took about 15 minutes
Nope, took about 15 minutes

Cool, cheers!
Hi guys, I recieved an email an hour ago saying congratulations and inviting me for interviews, happened very quickly? Did anyone else have this
Reply 8
Had a rejection email 😂

Thank you for your application, unfortunately you are unsuccessful as you have not met the Qualification/Experience or Driving licence eligibility requirements for this job

Strange considering I’m already on two reserve lists for border force
Sorry to hear that, sounds harsh (and fast), hopfully the reserve lists come through for you.
Original post by Loulou1968
Hi guys, I recieved an email an hour ago saying congratulations and inviting me for interviews, happened very quickly? Did anyone else have this

Hi,

Congrats,

Not had any feedback as yet, but only submitted my app on Thursday pm, when did you submit if you don"t mind me asking?
I did both on Tuesday, I did the apprentice aswell and also had an interview come through for that
Had a rejection email 😂

Thank you for your application, unfortunately you are unsuccessful as you have not met the Qualification/Experience or Driving licence eligibility requirements for this job

Strange considering I’m already on two reserve lists for border force

That’s odd, I believe i ticked similar qualifications held but as it was optional in the next stage I didn’t specify what I had
Has anyone applied?

Just completed the verbal test and personal statement part. Better than 77% of other applicants on the verbal reasoning this time, these tests are soo hit and miss 😂

I got 84% and I got an email around 3.45pm yesterday saying congratulations. U will receive an email on 3rd October for an interview
I did both on Tuesday, I did the apprentice aswell and also had an interview come through for that

Which area for appreciate are you applying for? I’ve applied for Manchester but according to the table you don’t get AHA for the apprentice role? I’ve asked the question but not had a reply as yet.
I’m still continuing with the application and passed the sift for interview.

Even I got email for both for interview
Just got another email saying I passed 😂

I was told I shouldn’t have been told I was unsuccessful.

Always worth complaining 😂
(edited 1 year ago)

That's great news, well done challenging that outcome, it did seem harsh.
Does anyone know what the difference is between core and mobile teams?

I know it said to state your preference on the CV.
(edited 1 year ago)

Tats great to know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending