The Student Room Group

Physician associate interview

Hi, i have an interview at newcastle coming up. could anyone give me some tips or info on the type of questions they asked? im really nervous and could use some help :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mia.x24
Hi, i have an interview at newcastle coming up. could anyone give me some tips or info on the type of questions they asked? im really nervous and could use some help :frown:

If you're going to an interview I found this useful channel. https://www.youtube.com/@CareerVidz
it might help you as its all about how to act in interviews
Reply 2
Original post by EllieDaysx
If you're going to an interview I found this useful channel. https://www.youtube.com/@CareerVidz
it might help you as its all about how to act in interviews

Thank you very much! i will check it out.
Original post by mia.x24
Thank you very much! i will check it out.

Have you had it yet? If so how'd it go and when did they say youll hear back by :smile:
Reply 4
Nope it’s on Monday. I’m not sure but im guessing by the first week of may.
Good luck!
How did it go?
Reply 7
Original post by hermioniegranger
How did it go?

It went well ! They were really nice.
Original post by mia.x24
It went well ! They were really nice.

That’s good. Did they say when they’d reply back to you?
Reply 9
I think it could take 1-3 weeks. Or maybe longer :frown:

Original post by hermioniegranger
That’s good. Did they say when they’d reply back to you?
Reply 10
Hi there,

I've just had my interview with Newcastle yesterday for PA. How did you find the interview. I know it's too soon, but when do we start expecting for response. Also, did you apply for other unis.
Original post by mia.x24
I think it could take 1-3 weeks. Or maybe longer :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by ah33d
Hi there,

I've just had my interview with Newcastle yesterday for PA. How did you find the interview. I know it's too soon, but when do we start expecting for response. Also, did you apply for other unis.

It went well! How was yours? No reply yet unfortunately. It will probably take a couple of weeks I guess.
Reply 12
I thought it was okay and they were really friendly. I’m just worried they’ll have a lot of applicants which will make it extremely competitive lol
Reply 13
Original post by ah33d
I thought it was okay and they were really friendly. I’m just worried they’ll have a lot of applicants which will make it extremely competitive lol

Yes it’s extremely competitive :frown: I couldn’t find any statistics about acceptance rate but I can imagine it’s very low.
Original post by mia.x24

Hey, x did you get the job?
Reply 15
Anyone heard back from Newcastle?
Reply 16
Original post by ezkx

I haven’t heard back from then yet.
Original post by ezkx

I haven’t and neither has a few friends. I wouldn’t stress too much about it💘
Reply 18
Same, nothing from them yet.

Just curious, did people get applly to other universities. If so, has anyone got any offer?
Reply 19
Original post by hopefulmed01
I haven’t and neither has a few friends. I wouldn’t stress too much about it💘

hey! I did hear back from them with an offer in March! I hope you hear back soon 🥰

Quick Reply

Latest