The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have no fears. I am one crazy mo fo!
Reply 2
Hmm...a fear of spiders(and most bugs),I don't have any other ones I believe...
Reply 3
Ending up alone later in life
Actually I lie. Im scared of people from the hood.
Reply 5
failure, horses (what? they are gonna kick me or something :frown: )
Reply 6
Being locked in a really small space.

That **** is scary.
Sam_B

What about donkeys?
Reply 8
Wasps. Seriously, if one comes withing 10 metres of me, I become hysterical and run away. I mean no-one likes them, but no-one I know is anywhere near as bad as me. I'm actually terrified of them.
Reply 9
phobias:

heights
snakes
dentists
neddles/injections
operations
blood
trapped in a tiny hole where you cant move your arms
moving stairs (esculators)
Reply 10
phobias are well weird, one friend has a phobia of foxes and another a phobia of frogs...we watched magnolia last night and i haven't seen someone leave a room so fast!
I have a fear of spiders - urgh, just the way they crawl and are so unpredictable and just <shudder> :puke:
Reply 12
"Wasps. Seriously, if one comes withing 10 metres of me, I become hysterical and run away. I mean no-one likes them, but no-one I know is anywhere near as bad as me. I'm actually terrified of them."

if ur with a friend in a situation like that, push them into the direction of the wasp and run. i do that all the time :biggrin:
I have a fear of anything steep- such as stairs & slopes- and falling off them! In fact last night I had a dream that I was at the theatre on the highest ledge above the seats with no rails or anything and I was absolutely terrified! :frown:
Reply 14
I have a fear of dieing, does that count?
Reply 15
eric bischoff
phobias:

heights
snakes
dentists
neddles/injections
operations
blood
trapped in a tiny hole where you cant move your arms
moving stairs (esculators)

ah needles! forgot that one! /runs off to edit
I have a thing about people chewing loudly :frown: I know it's not a proper phobia but I have serious issues with hearing people eat. It's crazy I know :redface: Sometimes it's so bad I get really emotional. I've been known to start crying and run out of rooms...

Yeah, I'm insane.

This will sound very mean but I'm also kinda scared of dwarfs.
Reply 17
bestdeceptions

This will sound very mean but I'm also kinda scared of dwarfs.

they are starting a revolution, you've been warned :eek:
Reply 18
answering phones. And calling people when they haven't given my permission, and a time to call.
Going out.
Losing my cats.
Reply 19
Sam_B

Maybe you're subconsciously in love with your mother, and you're scared that you're father (who looks like a horse) will castrate you because of this. Therefore you fear horses. *Little Hans*

I used to be really scared of people touching my neck; I would completely freak out if anyone went near it, even accidentally. I'm over it now though because my friends and boyfriend constantly poked my neck when I told them about it! Woo for flooding.

Latest

Trending

Trending