The Student Room Group

MSc Physician associate applications 2023

(edited 10 months ago)
Applied to reading 4 weeks ago and still nothing
Original post by jasmine.2
Ah okay so several other applicants must be waiting too probably.

I hope not several but yeah probably loads :< it’s my first choice ;[
Reply 3
Hello, I have applied for Bournemouth and Reading but am still waiting for an interview, has anyone else had an interview/ any response ? I've been waiting for about a month now so just wanted to see if anyone else is waiting too.

Hi, have you heard anything back from reading. i had my interview in April but still haven't heard anything back since
Reply 4
Hi, I was unsuccessful unfortunately for reading after I had my interview in April, but it's ok I have few other interviews coming up. I canceled Bournemouth before interview. Maybe call the uni to see if they are still considering your application? I know unis are getting allot of PA applications this year.

Wait what x how did u find out? I'm so sorry to hear that
Reply 5
Hi, I was unsuccessful unfortunately for reading after I had my interview in April, but it's ok I have few other interviews coming up. I canceled Bournemouth before interview. Maybe call the uni to see if they are still considering your application? I know unis are getting allot of PA applications this year.

im sorry to hear! How long did they take to reject you, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Momo1998
Wait what x how did u find out? I'm so sorry to hear that

Original post by shreya kc
im sorry to hear! How long did they take to reject you, if you don't mind me asking?

It's ok because I have a few other interviews coming up. Reading took less than 3 weeks to get back.
Reply 7
Guys has anyone had an conditional offer for the Reading Msc yet ??

I need to know of they gave out their unconditionals and rejections first cause all of my offers so far have done this.
I'm a current student at Bournemouth and they didn't accept me until like two weeks before the course started. They wait to see if they have spaces/ people drop out, sometimes they will waitlist you incase a space opens up.

Quick Reply

Latest