The Student Room Group

CAIE History A Level

Hi, I've seen on the CAIE website as well as from my own searches that there aren't any Cambridge International endorsed textbooks for A Level history. This presents quite a challenge to someone like myself who is not enrolled with any learning centre nor receiving any other tutorage. I think as a Private candidate the CAIE A levels are ideal, obviously without a text book for half of the history course I would be inclined to re-evaluate. Please, if anyone could point me in the direction of resources or textbooks or just solutions to this dilemma it'd be very appreciated. :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Histrion
Hi, I've seen on the CAIE website as well as from my own searches that there aren't any Cambridge International endorsed textbooks for A Level history. This presents quite a challenge to someone like myself who is not enrolled with any learning centre nor receiving any other tutorage. I think as a Private candidate the CAIE A levels are ideal, obviously without a text book for half of the history course I would be inclined to re-evaluate. Please, if anyone could point me in the direction of resources or textbooks or just solutions to this dilemma it'd be very appreciated. :smile:

Hello - the recommended texts for A2 History should be available in the Schemes of Work for Paper 3 and Paper 4 in this link: https://papers.gceguide.com/A%20Levels/History%20(9489)/Other%20Resources/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending