The Student Room Group

Manchester met art foundation

Hi, I applied to Manchester met art foundation and am unsure when they send out offers/interviews. Has anyone heard from them or received an offer?

Scroll to see replies

Just to say applied there last year for Foundation and they took ages to make offers. Didn't hear until June.
Reply 2
Apparently they had an issue with application systems last year however this year they are to be released in March
Original post by Alfie c
Hi, I applied to Manchester met art foundation and am unsure when they send out offers/interviews. Has anyone heard from them or received an offer?

Hi @Alfie c

Don't worry if you haven't heard from us yet! Our admissions team are going to review UAL Foundaion Diploma applications from the 13th of March and they will be in touch with a decision as soon as possible. If you need an update on your application at any time please feel free to contact the admissions team at [email protected] or 0161 247 5922

Good luck with your application!

Carly :smile:
Does anyone know how to access the portal? The link I was sent doesn’t work *
Reply 5
Original post by anoushé
Does anyone know how to access the portal? The link I was sent doesn’t work �*

It didnt work for me either I just assume they will email as well but if u are concerned I would email them to check
I figured it out but it says application withdrawn even though I haven’t so really confused and worried
Reply 7
Original post by anoushé
I figured it out but it says application withdrawn even though I haven’t so really confused and worried

I didnt get a message I simply cannot get on, but I think you should email or call them to check. I called them a while back because I was worried about my application being sent off wrong and they are super helpful at the call centre.
Original post by Cazzmcc
I didnt get a message I simply cannot get on, but I think you should email or call them to check. I called them a while back because I was worried about my application being sent off wrong and they are super helpful at the call centre.

I called everything is fine they just had some issue but we should find out soon
Got my offer yesterdayy 😁
I got my offer today!!
hi got mine today too!! x
Original post by mozzalash
hi got mine today too!! x

Yayyyy!!
Reply 13
I got an offer the other day, but mmu don’t offer accommodation to foundation students and i can’t find anywhere to stay! Is anyone else looking for accommodation or are most of you just commuting from home?
wait do they really not give foundation students any kind of living accomodation??
did you recieve it (Original post by Cazzmcc)I got my offer today!!

did you recieve it by direct email?
Original post by ursula.w
did you recieve it (Original post by Cazzmcc)I got my offer today!!

did you recieve it by direct email?

I did
Original post by pablos
I got an offer the other day, but mmu don’t offer accommodation to foundation students and i can’t find anywhere to stay! Is anyone else looking for accommodation or are most of you just commuting from home?

I did not know that omg that’s a problem 😭😭
Reply 18
Yeah i asked them about when i could/how to apply for accommodation and they just said we don’t offer it to foundation students, and that i should look on Manchester student homes. But even on there all the acom is either sold out or like £250+ per week
Original post by anoushé
Does anyone know how to access the portal? The link I was sent doesn’t work �*

Hi,

You should be able to access the online application portal here: https://sm-portal-mmu.thesiscloud.com/

I hope this helps!

Carly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest