The Student Room Group

wolverhampton uni social work interview

i have an interview coming up for social work at wolves. they say u have a 45 min written interview - and give u news articles. but they also say u can bring an a4 sheet of handwritten notes. what do i write on the notes cuz they said they will give u the articles during the exam lol
Original post by jhenewife4life
i have an interview coming up for social work at wolves. they say u have a 45 min written interview - and give u news articles. but they also say u can bring an a4 sheet of handwritten notes. what do i write on the notes cuz they said they will give u the articles during the exam lol

I’d say write things like laws to do with social work like the equality act 2010 and basic things that social workers should consider and remember when dealing with service users, good luck !
Hi, how did you interview go, will you studying at Telford site or main Wolverhampton site. thanks

Original post by jhenewife4life

Original post by strawberrhiez
I’d say write things like laws to do with social work like the equality act 2010 and basic things that social workers should consider and remember when dealing with service users, good luck !

Quick Reply

Latest