The Student Room Group

I want to cancel my ncs

I booked my ncs not realising how close it was to my gcse maths exam. I come back from NCS then 2 days later I have my GCSE maths exams. I’m doing them in November because I just moved from Belgium back to UK and it’s easier to have my gcse because my Belgian grades don’t count.

I called and they said they won’t give me a refund if I decide not to go because it’s past 14 days since my payment. It’s been 16 days. I thought this would be something they could consider an exception especially because I didn’t get told when my exam would be until 15 days after I paid. I don’t even have my exam timetable yet I only have the dates.

My mum said to just revise my maths when I’m there but there will be no time for me to do it. All the activities from NCS then I’m in a room with my friends and they won’t let me revise. I’m also a massive introvert and I don’t think I would like it much.
Original post by Miamoo_33
I booked my ncs not realising how close it was to my gcse maths exam. I come back from NCS then 2 days later I have my GCSE maths exams. I’m doing them in November because I just moved from Belgium back to UK and it’s easier to have my gcse because my Belgian grades don’t count.

I called and they said they won’t give me a refund if I decide not to go because it’s past 14 days since my payment. It’s been 16 days. I thought this would be something they could consider an exception especially because I didn’t get told when my exam would be until 15 days after I paid. I don’t even have my exam timetable yet I only have the dates.

My mum said to just revise my maths when I’m there but there will be no time for me to do it. All the activities from NCS then I’m in a room with my friends and they won’t let me revise. I’m also a massive introvert and I don’t think I would like it much.

You might have to cancel, and then get a job to pay back whoever paid for your NCS, especially if you don't really want to go,
Reply 2
Original post by srichandmyneni
You might have to cancel, and then get a job to pay back whoever paid for your NCS, especially if you don't really want to go,

They gave me a full refund now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending