The Student Room Group

Step Up To Social Work 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I’m going to Rotherham for the assessment - bit of a trek for me - two hour drive 😩 Good Luck to everyone with upcoming assessments
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 61
Hey. Not sure if you guys know but 2 of my assessments were cancelled. I had to re-book through the portal. Just a quick heads up incase it's effected you too.
Reply 62
Original post by deblee
Anybody applied or applying for this?

I have applied, got my written exam this month and the assessment centre in july
Reply 63
Has anyone applied for Lancashire region. I have my assessment next week 😳😳
Original post by Notquitepastit
Anyone else going to an East of England assessment centre?!

Hi, yes in Cambridge.
Original post by Kalchheim
Anyone from Cambridgeshire?

Yes, I am.
Original post by ChrisMichelle
Hi, yes in Cambridge.

Me too - on 21st
Original post by Notquitepastit
Me too - on 21st

I’m the 5th July
Reply 68
Has anyone had their written assessment yet? Ive got my mine of Friday and received my login information this morning. I'm excited and nervous at the same time 🤣
Reply 69
same for me too

Original post by Mabel1984
Has anyone had their written assessment yet? Ive got my mine of Friday and received my login information this morning. I'm excited and nervous at the same time 🤣
I just had mine. I feel like I totally messed up! Anyone else feel like the time goes too fast?
Reply 71
Original post by Paddington123
I just had mine. I feel like I totally messed up! Anyone else feel like the time goes too fast?

I’m sure you did just fine. I’ve seen people in the past say the time was tight. Was it difficult?
Reply 72

Don’t worry I’m sure you did great :smile: was it a case study format with questions?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 73

You had your written assessment?
Original post by JennyEll79
I’m sure you did just fine. I’ve seen people in the past say the time was tight. Was it difficult?

It wasn't really difficult. It was just the time to read and understand the question.
Original post by Flamingo24
Don’t worry I’m sure you did great :smile: was it a case study format with questions?

Thanks but I doubt it. Yes, it was a case study and questions. Have you done it before?
Reply 76
Thanks but I doubt it. Yes, it was a case study and questions. Have you done it before?

No I haven’t but I know people who have so just wondered if this cohort was the same sort of written assessment structure! Thank you. Best of luck :smile:
Reply 77

I'm sure you did better than you think :smile: Good luck!
Reply 78
It wasn't really difficult. It was just the time to read and understand the question.

Sometimes pressure is a funny thing, we think we've done badly and turns out it was absolutely fine. Whatever you do, don't carry anything with you to the interview and go and smash it.
Good luck 👍
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Mabel1984
Sometimes pressure is a funny thing, we think we've done badly and turns out it was absolutely fine. Whatever you do, don't carry anything with you to the interview and go and smash it.
Good luck 👍

Yes, hopefully it's my second chance to try and do well. Thank you, and best of luck to you too.

Quick Reply

Latest