The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Physiotherapy 2023 Cardiff

Has anyone firmed Cardiff for Physio? Just wanted to see what accommodation people are looking at as there doesn’t seem to be many options :smile:
Original post by conniemcnally
Has anyone firmed Cardiff for Physio? Just wanted to see what accommodation people are looking at as there doesn’t seem to be many options :smile:

Not physio but nursing! Nicest one I can see for health care is cloiden house
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Hello, I'm thinking of firming Cardiff too. Have you applied for the NHS bursary or the Student finance route?
Reply 3
thinking of applying to Cloiden house, wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by Flan2044
Hello, I'm thinking of firming Cardiff too. Have you applied for the NHS bursary or the Student finance route?

When I went on to do my student finance it said it would be paid by the NHS bursary so i just went along like normal on the student finance website!
Reply 5
thinking of applying to Cloiden house, wbu?

I’ve put that as my top seems to be nicest
Reply 6
Yeah it does! and the closest to campus :smile:
Reply 7
I spoke to someone in the NHS bursary team and they told me to have the bursary you have to apply through student awards services. But if that has worked for you, even better!!
When I went on to do my student finance it said it would be paid by the NHS bursary so i just went along like normal on the student finance website!
Reply 8

what did you put as your second option?
Reply 9
what did you put as your second option?

i put talybont north :smile: there wasn’t a huge choice tbh
Reply 10
so true! cloiden house is so expensive tho, when I checked it was £157 per week :frown:
i put talybont north :smile: there wasn’t a huge choice tbh
what was cardiff interview like
I have a interview for cardiff next week. What should I expect?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have a interview for cardiff next week. What should I expect?

me too, got no idea what its gonna be like. have u had any other interviews
I also have a interview next week. I got sent a YouTube video and also a road map for the first year programme so I’m just going to look over that a few times before my interview.
Hi there,

Please let me know if you have any questions about the university 🙂

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Reply 16
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

Please let me know if you have any questions about the university 🙂

All the best,

Hi, for BSc Physiotherapy is there only 4 accommodation options? Which 4 are these? And is there absolutely no option to choose another accommodation? Thanks
Original post by Rb1278539
Hi, for BSc Physiotherapy is there only 4 accommodation options? Which 4 are these? And is there absolutely no option to choose another accommodation? Thanks

Hi there,

Does your course begin in January or have a longer duration? If not then, as far as I know, you can still apply for any accommodation of your choice. What are you specifically looking for - e.g. catered, en suite, budget?

All the best,
Reply 18
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

Does your course begin in January or have a longer duration? If not then, as far as I know, you can still apply for any accommodation of your choice. What are you specifically looking for - e.g. catered, en suite, budget?

All the best,

Hi,
It says it starts on 23/09/2024 but I’ve heard that there are only 4 options (I’m guessing as it is physio term time may be longer but not rlly sure?!!)
I just wondered what the 4 options were.
Thanks
Original post by Rb1278539
Hi,
It says it starts on 23/09/2024 but I’ve heard that there are only 4 options (I’m guessing as it is physio term time may be longer but not rlly sure?!!)
I just wondered what the 4 options were.
Thanks

Hi,

I'm not sure where you've heard that you only have 4 options so can't really say much on that. You can see all the options for accommodation here, you can change the filters according to your needs and preferences.

All the best,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending