City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Where to study

For msc biotech which uni is best among de montford ,chester ,sheffield hallam
Original post by Ayushigaur
For msc biotech which uni is best among de montford ,chester ,sheffield hallam

Hi @Ayushigaur I speak for biotech but I did a master's in Digital Media Management at Sheffield Hallam and overall i'll say it was a good experience for me. I love how the master's programme is structured here and how the lecturers give students the opportunity of making their own research and learning from it. My experience during my master's was mostly hands-on and practical. We didn't just work on literatures and theories but we were entrusted with real-life projects with supervision and guidance from our course leaders. I enjoyed this because it prepared me for the real-world and what is obtainable in my career. I was also able to put projects I worked on in my CV and portfolio because they were real projects. Another thing I loved was the fact that we had industry experts who currently work in the field, as our lecturers. This meant that we were taught current industry practices and not some old inefficient methods.

I'll advise you attend an open day. This way you can get to find out more about your course by speaking to course lecturers and students who are currently studying on the course. Our next postgraduate open day is on 17th of May and you can book to attend here.

I hope this helps you make an informed decision and I wish you good luck in your endeavours.

Best wishes,
Yemi.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending