The Student Room Group

What is the habitat for tropical reptiles

Bearded dragons origin?
Sorry that this is such a late reply! But I don't think that bearded dragons are tropical dragons as they originate from Australia which isn't situated in the tropics
Reply 2
Original post by Coffeemetro
Sorry that this is such a late reply! But I don't think that bearded dragons are tropical dragons as they originate from Australia which isn't situated in the tropics

Thats ok, didn't actually know thst they originate from Australia 🤔 but have been doing some research and it's a good pet to have as they eat vegetables and fruits so don't have the expense of buying double in. They live in a vivarium 🦎 so it will be like an enchanted forest.... Am thinking woodwork for a college course 🙂 THANK YOU for your reply haven't used a forum before
Original post by Kiah Jade
Bearded dragons origin?

Bearded dragons originate from deserts and other dry areas in Australia, with the various species occupying slightly overlapping areas of the landmass. They live in the arid and subtropical woodlands, scrublands, savannas, shore areas, and into the great interior deserts
Reply 4
Original post by Coffeemetro

Thats ok thankyou for your input. Am still going to get one and make a habitat for it after buying the vivarium, so am thinking of doing woodwork to do the little coves and hide away spots. Apparently they like classical music 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending