The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Applying for September 2023 intake?

Hi, is it too late to apply for Masters degree September 2023 intake ?
Original post by Zester
Hi, is it too late to apply for Masters degree September 2023 intake ?

Hi @Zester

The majority of our courses are still accepting applications for September 2023 entry.

If you can tell us which course you are looking to apply for, we will be able to tell you whether it is still accepting applications.

Hope this helps

Elliott
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @Zester

The majority of our courses are still accepting applications for September 2023 entry.

If you can tell us which course you are looking to apply for, we will be able to tell you whether it is still accepting applications.

Hope this helps

Elliott

Hi applied for MRes in Biofabrication and bioprinting in March and awaiting the response
Original post by Zester
Hi applied for MRes in Biofabrication and bioprinting in March and awaiting the response

Hi @Zester

I am glad to here that you have applied and good luck with your application :smile:

If you would like to check the status of your application or if you have any other questions, you can contact us by calling 0191 208 3333 and pressing option 1, by using the Live Chat service on our website, or by using our Enquiry Form.

Hope this helps

Elliott
Reply 4
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @Zester

I am glad to here that you have applied and good luck with your application :smile:

If you would like to check the status of your application or if you have any other questions, you can contact us by calling 0191 208 3333 and pressing option 1, by using the Live Chat service on our website, or by using our Enquiry Form.

Hope this helps

Elliott

Hi I just wanted to know what is the contact number of international admissions office. It has been 30 working days and I still haven't received any response
Original post by Zester
Hi I just wanted to know what is the contact number of international admissions office. It has been 30 working days and I still haven't received any response

Hi @Zester

You can contact our International Recruitment Team by calling 0191 208 3333 and pressing option 1.

Hope this helps :smile:

Elliott

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending